14 - the wristbands

finn and i made amazing time, back before anyone was expecting us, and its starting to get dark.

bellamy and i talk, as chaos erupts through the camp.

people run around, playing violent games, not focusing on the wall, just having fun like little fucking idiots.

"not liking camp dropship?" he asks, as i stand, arms folded, the same as him, taking in the recklessness.

"i leave for the day, almost die for your sister, and i come back to a camp like this. the people from mount weather will run through us" i reply, as everyone does their own shit, all in groups.

the delinquents, running around, having sex, fighting, playing this game where they just tackle and clash into each other for possession of this one ball of seatbelts, rolled up and knotted.

"good spirits" he replies.

he looks dirtier, more unkept, like we all do, except he looks like a totally different person. he looks dangerous, confident and honestly looks like he'd give me a good run for my money in a fight.

that's if he has any idea on how to fight properly, but someone doesnt get their life ripped apart on the arc and NOT start training.

"you're an idiot if you think this is good, people running around outside, shit's gonna go south" i say, machete still in hand. im not stupid enough to leave it around.

"it goes south, we fight back" he says, and i laugh at his stupidity.

"bellamy. there people will slaughter us. if this shit escalates, im leaving"

"nobody's stopping you"

"you're gonna fight back? with murphy, adam and miller?" i ask him.

i only know their names because they obey blake like dogs.

"you and your boyfriend face tatt's gonna run off into the forest?" he asks, and i smile.

"mackinnon, clarke needs you" wells says, walking up to me like everything is all better, just cause i got trapped in a room with him.

"dont speak to me" i say.

"seriously?" he asks.

i slam the machete into the tree beside me, the blade slicing into it like butter.

i walk towards the boy, and land a vicious hook right into his jaw, sending him to the floor like a paperweight.

"stop!" finn says to me, as i stand over him, smiling.

"the fuck are you doing?" someone asks me.

"whatever the fuck i want"

-

murphy isnt such a dickhead as i thought. bellamy, X, him and i throw this heavy knife murphy fashioned at a tree, with a cutout circle as a target.

the talk is mostly humour, with a few snark remarks about the camp.

i throw X's axe, that he had on the first day, and nail the target with the full force of my arm.

"fuck man" murphy says, looking right at me.

"here we go, wont tell us how he can do it" bellamy says, and i walk to the tree and yank out the axe by its handle.

"fights the grounders hand to hand, and wins, kills however fucking many, but expects us to believe he just picked it up" X snarks, as i chuckle, and send the axe flying straight at him, landing it in the tree he leans on, right next to his leg.