19 - the circle

bellamy, clarke, finn, murphy, charlotte and the 2 guys are still out there, in the dark.

jasper woke up, and is actually alive, surprisingly, and he talks, drinks and eats some shitty tasting roots.

all this drama fucked up our day, and took focus off of food and water, and still does. all people care about is when they'll come back.

bec and i sit next to the fire, and she's taken a liking towards me again.

he head leans on my shoulder, as she watches the fire.

she rolls up my sleeve a bit with her hands, and traces a few of the tattoos with her finger, all over my fingers, hands and wrists.

my weapon is tucked into my belt, hanging down my leg.

"this shit needs to stop" she says, wiping her tears away, everyone is on edge, all the girls are scared, and the boys are all nervous.

i put more people on watch, and stopped the walking patrols. too dangerous at night.

people happily run out into the dark, knowing the mount weather men could be waiting. id much rather live with a murdering 12 year old. 

and patrols, seriously? say they do see a grounder, the fuck are they gonna do?

i feel like they're watching us, just waiting, until they can kill us all.

wells is dead. just as i told him i wouldnt kill him, and started tolerating him. adam got stuck in the fog. bellamy and clarke stumbled on him. bellamy put him out of his misery, and the way renee explains it, is that it wasnt easy for any of them to do that.

i dont think bellamy is a killer, i just think he's way too over the top. he's in too deep.

i do think charlotte should be punished, but not killed. but we did try and kill murphy, and i know that its wrong to think like that. that it's acceptable to kill because nobody likes them. i do hate murphy, and he did deserve to die, if he did it, but charlotte is so young.

murphys goons were just angry, cause they got fucked up too, and wanted some revenge. they arent a threat, and they didnt end up getting tied up. i told them if they tried anything like that, i wouldnt be so happy.

the people are listening to me, and even X. whatever we say, they do, and whatever we tell them not to do, they dont.

X talks to octavia sweetly, as she walks away to go to the ship with jasper, and his gaze returns to the fire, disappointment and a bit of anger filling his eyes.

wouldnt have guessed that crush, but they WOULD be good together.

just on queue, bellamy and clarke return to camp. literally just as everything settled right down.

tears in both of their eyes, and i can smell the blood, just from the look on their faces.

"where is she?" someone asks them.

"listen up" clarke says immediately.

"charlotte threw herself off of a cliff so nobody else had to die. murphy is alive, but if he comes back, he wont be" bellamy says, interrupting her, and walking straight past.

finn comes in a few seconds later, as do murphys friends.

great, 2 revengeful fighters, back into camp, mixed with the 2 others.

"why are they here?" renee asks, looking at them.

"this isnt the arc. each life matters. they were sticking up for their friend. this is done, its over. we focus on the food, the grounders, and the wall" clarke replies, and everyone is pretty satisfied with that response.