45 - the white

i wake up, feeling sick.

im staring at a plain white ceiling with 2 long white lights.

i feel clean and warm, something i havent felt in months.

i swing around on the bed and put my feet on the cold floor.

my bare feet are cold outside of the warm bed, and my eyes dart to my arm.

im attached to an IV drip, a harsh pull putting an end to that.

im dressed in a white tank top and tight shorts. the thin material is the same white as the whole room.

sink, toilet, shower curtain, bedside table.

the room is massive, much larger than anything on the arc.

although my mind is still fuzzy, i walk over to the door.

the small circle window shows another room across the hallway.

through the door of the other room, i can see a face pop up.

he looks through his circle glass opening.

i cant believe it.

monty looks just as scared as i do, as we both try and open our doors.

they're locked shut, and we keep looking at each other, struggling with the unforgiving handle.

next to his door, sits a bench with medicines, a clipboard, test tubes, hand sanitizers and gloves and a few other medical items.

the sign above it reads MOUNT WEATHER QUARANTINE WARD 14-28

i look over to monty, who shakes his head at me slightly.

they've got us now.

-

i figure ive been in this little room for 2 days, with gas being released every now and then to knock me out.

i wake up, and theres food and water laid out, but this is the only thing that changes.

i walk over to the window, expecting to see monty laying in his bed, reading one of the books from the small bedside table.

the thing is, he isnt in there.

someone in a full hazmat suit is vacuuming his room.

they took him. i knew they were up to something like this.

quarantine for what? why are we even being kept here? i was waiting to see, but now, i know whats coming to me.

i look at the mirror, my face slightly cut, but better condition than mackinnons basically ever was.

he had those huge gashes around his eye, then basically everything else that happened to him just added onto it.

bellamy didnt have untorn skin either, he had tonnes of small slashes.

i dont have time to mourn, but i do have time to think about them.

if mackinnon was here, what would he do? 

if bellamy was in a room like this, how would he get out?

nath would shatter the glass window on the door, unlock it, kill the person in monty's room, then go looking for answers.

bellamy would do the same except he wouldnt kill the person, he'd take them hostage, make them tell him the answers.

i grab the IV stand, lift it and slam it into the window, shattering it.