15 - the chaos

i wake up, the early morning sun hitting my face. the first thing i notice about today, is the heat.

holy shit is it hot. my jumper comes off immediately, my arms with a mind of their own. then the shirt.

i hang them over a shitty log on the fence, knowing that this shit will never be finished.

i start walk around, stretching, and go to the water supply. low. really low, but i help myself to however much i want.

wells digs a grave, no doubt for the boy in the wall of the drop ship, as i watch him carry his boots and pants through the camp, and someone stops him, asking for them.

he doesnt give them, and he goes on the whole "we share based on need, like home" bullshit, as bellamy emerges from the ship, shirtless, with an attractive, half dressed girl about my age.

he has the gun right in plain view, speaking to wells.

"you still dont get it, this is home now" bellamy says, grabbing an article of clothing from him.

jasper moans, really fucking loud, form inside the ship.

wells lunges at bellamy, but someone grabs him.

"no no, let him. you want it back? come get it" bellamy says, as they stand about 6 feet apart.

wells throws the boots down, as a few guy rush for them, snatching them up.

"this what you want?" he asks, dark skinned boy almost crying.

a yell is heard from the bottom of the camp, past the slight downhill, and to the slope that leads to a little fire.

everyone walks quickly, wanting to see what's happening.

murphy holds a girl over the fire, a pile of wristbands at his feet.

"more proof that we're dying, right bellamy? make it look better if we're suffering a little" he says, as almost the whole 100 surrounds the little pit in the slopes.

wells lunges at murphy, as he lets the girl go.

"you two can stop this" he says, looking at bellamy and i, not in the group of people, but down there with him.

"stop this? im just getting started" i reply, as murphy lands a punch to wells' face, and everyone yells in anticipation.

they trade blows, murphy swinging wildly, only connecting a few, as wells lands a few counters, quickly.

wells lands a lucky hit, as people yell and cheer, as murphy goes down.

he springs back up and tackles wells, as he sits on top of him in the dirt, and lands blows into wells, laying on the floor.

i look at bellamy, and smile. chaos, beautiful.

wells flips murphy off of him, and sits on his chest, raining down punches, until he stands, murphy lying hurt in the mossy floor.

"can't you see? you cant control this" wells says, as murphy stands, draws his knife, and charges, but bellamy catches him, stopping the attack

"wait. fair fight" i say, throwing a knife to wells' feet.

the cheer is louder, as they swing with knives.

murphy is too angry, and wells catches his hand, spins him around, and puts the knife to his throat.

im stunned, that wells can fight, and he can fight pretty decent too.

"2 bodies, in the bushes" someone yells, as everyone stops, and the herd of people run to something else now.