25 - the rain

"mackinnon" renee yells, as i send another enraged punch to his face, then another, then another. a few people grab me, dragging me off of him.

i stand back up straight, X's mouth and nose bloodied and split open.

"you killed phoenix, you killed kynan, you killed john, you killed roma" i say to him, as he just looks up at me, with sorrow.

bellamy grabs my shoulder, turning me away, as he leads me towards the fence.

"i know who we lost mackinnon, you saved jasper, finn and-" he starts, but octavia is looking aimlessly around. she turns to walk towards the gates.

"hey, hey" he says to her, walking over, and i follow.

"why were you defending him?" he asks her.

"he didnt mean to hurt anyone, he saved my life, that spear that hit roma, i was-" she starts, but he rips right in.

"i saved you life. mackinnon saved your life. he was keeping you to use as fucking bait for another trap"

"no, no, i dont hink so"

"you dont THINK, you never do O, thats the problem. they killed 4 of our friends today, and maybe 5, and if you let me kill him when he was right there, finn wouldnt be dying!-"

"stop it, STOP blaming me for your mistakes, what happened to finn was not my fault. i wanted to leave! so if finn dies in there, thats on you! everything bad that has happened down here, is because of you" she spits.

i feel like this is a 2 person conversation, so i start to step away.

they get into their heavy, heavy problems, and i hear bellamy say something about his mother, then her being floated, then his life ending the day she was born, and she walks off.

bellamy turns, to look at me, blood dripping from my jaw and arm.

"get inside" he yells at someone outside the gate, as they rush in.

i walk towards the gate, and we close the 2 doors.

"theres a storm coming" bellamy says, as heavy black lightning clouds roll over the trees.

-

the clouds are no doubt fucking up our camp right now. it's pouring rain, the wind ripping at the trees, as lightning cracks every 10 seconds.

everyone is on the 2nd and 3rd level of the ship, as instructed by clarke, who has finn on the floor, crouched over him.

the only people down here all watch clarke, not knowing what to do.

monty and raven are trying to fix ravens radio, with parts from what seems to have came from the motorhome.

i wonder who climbed that wall and risked everything, just for the radio? clarke no doubt.

bec is assisting, the same as jasper, as clarke's tears fall, trying to stabilise him. this isnt jaspers chest wound, this is different.

"mackinnon told us to keep the knife in" jasper says to her, and she nods.

"thats right, we cant take it out until i get my mother on that radio" she replies.

the blood from my arm hasnt stopped, and bec is looking right at me.

as cold as it is, i took off my jumper, ripped from the fights, and drenched in blood.

i lean against the wall, watching finns chest rising and falling, shirt off, dagger sticking out of him.

"mackinnon, you alright?" someone asks me, helping clarke. everyone else is upstairs, just this guy, shawn, and the others.

"im alright" i say, as he walks over, looking at my arm.