injured || headcanon - reno

anonymous asked: Hi! I loved your HCs about Reno and Cloud! I was wondering if you could do some more headcanons of Reno x Reader, after he and Rude dropped the Sector seven plate? When he is injured after that and reader is worried about him? (Sorry English isn't my first language)

warnings: mentions of blood and bad injuries

he's worried about how you'll react to his injuries - you were less than happy after you saw the injuries he sustained whilst fighting cloud the first time, so you certainly won't be happy when you see these ones. he doesn't want you to be stressed out by his recklessness, and he knows how upset you get when he's injured, so he feels incredibly guilty as a result.

when he sees the distress on your face his heart clenches a little bit, and he apologises over and over again whilst you help patch him up. he knew the risks involved, and he knew the likelihood was that he'd get injured, but he that didn't stop him, and now he wishes he never went.

when you're finally done patching him up, he'll hold you close while you sob out your fears. it could have easily gone south, cloud and avalanche could have easily killed him - he was lucky. he'll soothe you until you're feeling better, and will willingly take your lecturing afterwards.

probably will shower you in gifts and love in the days following the incident. he doesn't want you to be angry or upset with him, and he'll do anything to reassure you that he's fine and show he's sorry.

if you were there helping them drop the plate, and he sustains injuries whilst trying to protect you, he'll do everything he possibly can to reassure you that you weren't at fault. he doesn't want you to live with the fact that he's so badly injured because he was trying to protect you - all that matters to him is that you're safe.