sleep next to me || headcanon - sephiroth

anonymous asked: I have read your Biggs and Zack's sleeping next to hcs and I love it so much!! Would you be able to do the same for Sephiroth as well please ❤️

sephiroth tends to keep to himself at night, he has this certain position he sleeps in that he likes to remain in, and rarely ever strays from said position. he lies straight on his back, one hand on his stomach and one usually reaching out towards you or holding your hand.

if you wake up during the night due to a nightmare, he'll pull you close and tuck you under his chin, whisper soothing words to you through the haze of sleep. he'll wait until you're asleep again, and will do anything to coax you back to sleep. sometimes he stays up for the rest of the night just to make sure you don't have a nightmare again and are comfortable in his hold.

making sure you're comfortable is his top priority, so if you want to rest against him, he'll allow it. it'll take him a while to adjust, but eventually he'll get used to the new position, wrap an arm around you as you snuggle up to his chest. sometimes he can be reluctant to adopt this position, but if you've had a hard day or aren't feeling particularly well, then he's more than willing to let you lay against him.