power couple || headcanon - tifa

anonymous asked: i loved your confession to tifa hcs! could i request tifa x fem!reader where they both go together to don corneo, fighting and protecting each other (also, the reader lowkey but very much so checking tifa out in that dress)? thank you!

it's a weird vibe at don corneo's place, and it instantly puts both of you on edge. you stick close to tifa, frowning at how rough and thuggish the guys are inside of the building, keeping a keen eye on them as they direct you up to the room. the hairs on the back of your neck stand up in fear when the doors slam shut behind you, and you instinctively go over to protect tifa when they do. when she sees the gas pouring out of the vents, she places a hand over your mouth and nose, as well as her own, before the two of you eventually gasp for breath. she crawls over to you when you collapse, and weakly tries to fight the thugs off when they drag you both away.

it's only when cloud appears, aerith waiting patiently outside for you all, that you and tifa realise just how much danger you're in. you swear silently to yourself to keep tifa out of harms way, even if it means throwing yourself at the disgusting slob in order to convince him to pick you instead of her. you're guiltily grateful when cloud is picked instead.

you know you're not completely out of danger yet, and you're proved right when you're escorted to one of the back rooms where corneo's lackeys wait. it only takes a single exchanged glance between the two of you to know what to do, and before the lackeys can even react, you've knocked one off of his feet and got the other in a headlock.

tifa has always been graceful and elegant, and her fighting style proves just that. you can't help but stare at the way her dress flows around her, accentuating every part of her as she fights. she's simultaneously brave and beautiful, easily delivering roundhouse kicks and knock-out punches. when she turns to you, she's smiling brightly, and the way her dress moves when she turns makes her look all the more gorgeous.

when the two of you finally save cloud, you're furious at the way don corneo continues to eat her up with his eyes, and are more than willing to participate in cloud and tifa's threatening of him to extract information. and even though he wins the battle by sending the three of you into the sewers, you know for a fact you'll win the war by delivering a nice punch to his ugly little face for tifa's honour.