jealousy || headcanon - rufus shinra

anonymous asked: Thank you for your wonderful content! Can you share some jealous Rufus Shinra headcanons/drabbles? Thank you!

rufus tries his hardest to not let his jealously show, but sometimes he just can't help it. he'll observe from afar as the person flirts with you, analysing their actions and how much of a reaction they get out of you.

if he can tell you're uncomfortable, he'll instantly walk over to you and will willingly put the person in their place, boldly calling them out for their actions and making sure they're gone for good with a threat.

if you're not uncomfortable then he'll bide his time, gaining as much evidence against the person before he makes his move. he wants to be able to make them squirm and feel guilty for what they're doing.

when he is over by you, he'll wrap his arm around your waist, tug you firmly to his side and emphasise that the two of you are in a committed relationship, perhaps subtly mention his intention to marry to make it clear that you're his and not about to enter a relationship with anyone else.

he definitely, without a doubt, uses his senior place at shinra as a threat. shinra is the most powerful company for miles and has complete and utter control over everything visible. he has control over people who could very easily eliminate the person flirting with you, and he makes that known.