apathetic || headcanon - leslie kyle

anonymous asked: Heya! Love that requests are open again! Can i get leslie kyle with an apathadic s/o? But they go apesh*t if they don't like what is happening around them? So the don wants to choose her for the bride audicion and expects this dainty shy meeky girl, but in comes a tall woman with a badass tattoo that goes over one half of her body. She reacts negativly and destroys everything around them. And leslie falls in love with her for that. I hope this is ok! Take care! Have a nice day/night!

leslie himself is quite apathetic, and generally doesn't care for those around him unless he truly does love them, whether it be family or friends. he's closed himself off from people ever since his fiancee left him even more, practically an impenetrable fortress of cold hard emotion. therefore, he understands why you keep yourself so closed off from other people, and don't willingly show your emotions.

he feels sorry for you when you're selected as one of the three candidates to be don corneo's new bride. he knows you through mutual friends, well, as close to friends you can get in wall street, and has admired you from afar for a long time. you don't deserve this, and he wishes he could do something to stop it from happening, but the don's word is law, and he's in no position to oppose that at all. he'd be risking his life and job if he did, and perhaps even worse, your life would be at stake. he has no choice but to leave it be and just hope the don doesn't choose you.

he can't deny that you look gorgeous when you arrive, and he almost stops you from entering, but there are two other corneo lackeys at his side, and they're not about to stop you. if you don't get picked, then you're given to them, that's just the way it is. he hates how dolled up you are, because you're irresistible, and it's painfully evident that you'll be the one the don picks. the little weasel likes eccentric, likes for women to be his polar opposite, and a strikingly tall woman with tattoos running up the length of her right arm and across her chest is certainly a different flavour than the don is used to.

by some cruel twist of fate he's selected to bring the girls in, and once again he almost stops you from entering, guilt surging through him as you struggle through the door, still feeling the effects of the gas that had been used to subdue you, dull your senses. when the don enters and starts dancing around the girls, leslie is stick to his stomach, and it's only the harsh bite he gives his cheek that stops him from actually throwing up. and of course, the don picks you.

but before leslie can even react, you've gripped the don's approaching so hard that he bends at an awkward angle, squealing like a little big, shouting in pain when you land a kick square to his jiggling stomach. the girls screech in terror as some of the don's lackeys walk in firing erratically in an attempt to stop you, but you make quick work of them, and leslie has to hold his hands up in surrender to stop you from taking him down too. there's a tense moment of silence as the two of you stare at each other, then he offers his hand to you, heart thudding in his chest, "let's get out of this, together".