crush || headcanon - genesis

anonymous asked: Hihi, so happy to know Genesis is not excluded ahah Could we have some Genesis crush headcanons? Like how would he be if he is crushing on someone, what he would do? 👀 Loveless drama queen needs some love Millions thanks for feeding us this content you're so precious and your writing is amazing 😭

genesis is incredibly prideful and arrogant, just like how he believes he's entitled the moniker "hero", he believes he's entitled to you too. in his eyes, it's not just a simple crush he has on you, it's fate pulling him towards you, he believes this is all a part of fate's plan for him, that you're the missing piece tot he puzzle that will grant him the reward of being a hero. he truly does consider you the missing piece in his life, and will absolutely stop at nothing to make sure you fall in love with him too.

he doesn't open up to many people, in fact, other than yourself, he has only ever truly opened up to angeal and sephiroth. it's clearly a huge honour for you to hear some of his deepest, most intimate thoughts, and he entrusts this information with you in the hopes that it'll make you fall in love with him. he wants you to see how much of a clearly personable and chivalrous man he is, and that he's truly fit to the hero of gaia and of your heart.

he won't be shy about admitting his feelings and flirting with you. it's highly likely that the minute he realises he has a crush on you he'll let you know, of course purely for the intention of showing you how much trust he has for you. whenever he sees you, he'll make it his mission to pay you a compliment, to spit out a cheesy pick up line. all he wants is to see your gorgeous smile, it gives him enough fuel to carry on with his mission of becoming the hero in order to provide the best for you.

if you don't immediately reciprocate his feelings, he'll damn well try his hardest to make you fall in love with him. he'll pay extra attention to everything you do, something his fan club "study group" openly gush over to you, and he'll almost always have a small gift for you. it's usually something he's seen you eyeing up, something he's been told by your friends that you'd absolutely adore. although he initially doesn't want to accept the help, he'll ignore his pride in order to make sure you're happy.

expect a few surprises along the way. this man is desperate for you attention. he'll lure you to elaborate dates he has set up, expensive dinners in some of shinra's best restaurants, trips to the golden saucer and remote locations in gaia he's certain you'll adore. and he's your golden ticket to those places, so you reciprocating his feelings eventually is inevitable. and although he's desperate for you, deep in his heart his true goal is just to see you happy.