first kiss || headcanon - tseng

anonymous asked: Hiii! Could you do a scenario with Tseng and his s/o and their first kiss?

It's out of character for Tseng, to be so impulsive, but he's leaning forward before he can realise what he's doing, and his lips are already against yours when his brain shouts at him to stop. He moves to pull away, but yours move against his and your hands shoots up until one is placed gently on his cheek and the other wound around his neck, tugging him closer. His eyes widen at your boldness, and he stiffens for a moment, before slowly relaxing into the kiss, letting his hands find your waist to tenderly lay there.

He's not sure how long the two of you kiss for, but when you pull away he's out of breath and his face feels hot, your lips are swollen and you give him a sheepish smile. For the first time in his life he doesn't quite know what to say, whether he should apologise or thank you, or if he should just walk away all together. But he doesn't have to choose, because your lean up to kiss him again, and he lets himself get completely lost in it.

He never thought he'd find the one, but as he lets himself be consumed in this little bubble of love, he's certain you're more than just the one, you're his soulmate. When he had first met you he had been totally enamored by you, surprised at how much of an impact you had on him. You cracked the final stony layer around his heart, the one he had kept up as a last defence of protection, and filled him with undeniable love. He'd let you in, let you know some of his deepest, darkest secrets, and you never once indicated you'd leave him. You stuck by him through thick and thin, supporting him and encouraging him through each bump in the road.

As you pull away again, he presses his forehead against yours, stares deep in your eyes, and finds love. His skin tingles where your hair brushes against his skin, and a wave of unequivocal love rushing through his veins. It lights him of fire, and in his mind there's not a perfect moment like this.