short and sweet || headcanon - sephiroth

anonymous asked: Hii, could I request fluff headcannons with Sephiroth with small s/o like 5'3, when next to each other she's tiny? Thanks ✨

when he first meets you, he'll mistake you for a child. usually children tend to be considerably smaller than him, like you, so he'll barely spare a glance at you when he passes by you. he's surprised to find out you are an adult, and upon further inspection that's an obvious fact, and he feels slightly ashamed that he overlooked you - he's been taught to expect the unexpected, but he didn't expect you to be an adult.

of course he expects some teasing by the likes of angeal and zack, it's quite comical to see the two of you together, one tall enough to touch he ceiling and the other small enough to hide in a desk's cupboard. he completely dwarfs you, and it's oddly adorable.

you'll definitely have to stand on your tip toes if you want to kiss him, and he'll have to duck for extra measure. there's certainly no way you'll be able to kiss him from all the way down there. you'll even have to place your hands on his chest for extra measure, more to make sure you keep your balance than to be closer to him.

when he hugs you, he'll usually pick you up. it's uncomfortable for him to duck down for prolonged periods of time, so it's easier for him to just pick you up and let you wrap yourself around him. he's immensely strong, so you'll be nothing but a feather-light weight to him.

at night, he's able to wrap himself around you. if you curl up into a ball, his arms will easily wrap around your body, and he could actually very easily wrap his legs under and around you too. it makes you feel extremely safe and comforting, nice and warm in the winter months.