make up or break up || scenario - tseng

anonymous asked: Scenario request for Tseng.. Elena tries to break tseng and his s/o but tseng being the man he his doesn't fall for Elena's crap. I love you thank you BBY

Tseng is infuriated. Anger courses through his veins like a raging fire, but all he can do is purse his lips and clench his fists. It would be improper to yell and scream at Elena for her recklessness and meddling in his private life, but could he let her get away with just a simple, cold reprimand? He already knows the answer - no, she has caused too much damage in such a short period of time; almost ended his relationship, took away the person he loved most - and she almost got away with it too.

He's in no right mind to come up with a punishment for her, and he presses his fingers against the bridge of his nose as he takes a deep breath. He needs to stay calm, otherwise he could say something he doesn't mean, and she could use that against him. She's been caught red-handed, and people are willing to do anything in the heat of embarrassment, even if it means jeopardizing the one she claims to love so much.

"We'll discuss this more next week." Because he doesn't want to face this anymore. He doesn't want to face her anymore. She's caused him too much pain, too much heartbreak, too much anguish - seeing her doe-like brown eyes brings all the horrors of the past couple of months back. The beautiful - her lingering touches, seductive smiles, the flick of hair; and the ugly - the venemous messages, the lies and endless stream of tears.

He's just grateful it's over.

He turns on his heel and sweeps out of the room, barely sparing Reno and Rude a glance as he passes them, grabbing his minimal belongings from his desk before leaving the office. His heart is still pounding in his chest as he stops outside the elevator, and he can barely force a smile out at the accountant as she nods and smiles politely at him. They enter the elevator together, the silence deafening, suffocating.

It's no secret that Elena had tried to interfere with your relationship. Whispers are invisible and as deadly as wildfire, and it seemed that the entire corporation knew within minutes of the plot's unveiling. He can't help but steal a glance at the accountant, searching desperately for any of indication of what she was thinking - was she judging him, pitying you, cursing him because of Elena's uncertain fate?

The elevator reaches the bottom floor, and he hastily steps out, abandoning his gentlemanly habits in favour of taking a large gulp of air. He walks out of the building as quickly as he can, slipping into his car and taking off down the road and onto the highway before the burning eyes of Shinra employees can set him on fire. He rakes a hand through is hair, sighing loudly, and it's not long before he finally reaches home. He doesn't take the elevator, instead voluntarily climbs the flights of steps until he finally reaches the top flat, the luxury flat he had emptied his pockets for - a gem in the rough.

When he opens the door, he's struck by the silence, the darkness of the apartment engulfing him like a cold blanket. He steps cautiously inside. It still feels foreign to him, to enter home, after all the tears and anger were unleashed here. He doesn't feel welcome anymore.

But you suddenly appear from around the corner, flicking on the light, casting a golden halo over you. You smile brightly at him, and his pounding heart starts to calm, but it picks up again when you start to approach him. Your arms wind around him, and you tug him to you tightly, smiling up at him. He cautiously winds his own arms around you, peering down at you hesitantly and waiting for you to make the next move. He doesn't expect you to suddenly push yourself up on your toes and press a gentle kiss to his lips, and he chases them as you fall back down to the soles of your feet.

Your eyes meet his, hold them quietly, and a million words are exchanged in a second, and as you smile brightly at him, he knows everything will be alright.