slap back || headcanon - tseng and rufus shinra

anonymous asked: Hello! Love ur writing! Can i get rufus and/or tseng with a half blind s/o? Like the s/o has a burn scar in the shape of a sycthe moon, bc there was an acciedent in her childhood, and it goes over the left side of her face. Bc of that her nerves in her face are nonexistend. So imagine a funny scenario: s/o gets punched/slaped by someone, takes it like it's nothing, cracks their neck slowly and punches/slapes double as hard back. S/o is also tall and strong headed. I hope this is ok! Thank you!

tseng

he finds the shape of your scar immensely interesting, and he admittedly could stare at it for hours and hours. he knows you can't feel anything on that side of your face either, and it takes him a while to realise that when he strokes your face you can't feel it, and he has to adjust himself to stroking the other side during tender moments.

he's shocked when someone slaps you, having never ever thought someone could hate you enough to slap you like that - you're too loveable. but what surprises him more is the fact that you take it like a champ, and is impressed by how coolly you initially react. he feels a strange sense of pride surge within him when he sees you punch back the perpetrator twice as hard, and doesn't even think to scold you for doing it.

he knows personally how strong-headed you can be, and he doesn't want to interfere with that fire you have. he's glad that you can take care of yourself, especially considering your eyesight is somewhat lacking, and he certainly doesn't want to try and take away some of your independence by standing up for you.

rufus shinra

whereas it does initially upset him to know that you've been forced to deal with such a setback in your life, he soon grows to absolutely adore your scar and everything to do with it. he feels a sense of pride for you because of it, because you're different to the other people of this world, a gem in a sea of rocks.

he's enraged when you're slapped in an unprovoked attack, and he very nearly goes for the person himself, but when he sees you calmly snap your head back into its original place, smile sweetly at the person before punching them square in the nose, he's amazed and proud beyond words. he knows you can take care of yourself, but after you're done with them he makes sure the person is swiftly taken away and appropriately dealt with.

he knows that you're strong-headed, and although it can be immensely annoying when you oppose his wishes, he never ever wants you to lose than passionate fire inside of you. he's glad that you can protect yourself, impressed with how coolly you reacted, and he endlessly praises you for it for weeks on end.