twisted || headcanon - sephiroth

anonymous asked: Hello, I'm the previous person that tried sending a Sephiroth request that didn't make much sense. Would I be alright to ask for a Sephiroth one where his S/o is confronted with the current twisted Sephiroth (maybe they were also a Soldier member once too) I leave it to you whether you'd like to make it fluffy or not. Thanks once again!

his change is abrupt and unexpected, once a sweet and loving man now a cruel, sadistic psychopath. he's silent at first after learning the truth of his birth, barely acknowledges you as you go about your day in the house, casting anxious glances in his direction. you couldn't know the torment he's going through, and he resents you almost for being so carefree and naive.

he'll gradually become more withdrawn and aloof, sometimes he'll barely even acknowledge you. the affectionate kisses, date nights and even hugs become less and less frequent until the stop completely. he'll shy away from your touch, you're no longer his partner and instead a stranger, perhaps at one stage he'll start to view you as some sort of deity, a piece of the world he can't reach.

on one hand he'll treat you harshly, throw insults at you and some days barely acknowledge your presence. he'll use mind games against you, taunt you until you're questioning what's real life and what's not. on other days he'll tell you you're the one the fates gave him, the one who will help him pave the way to his true role as the chosen one. he'll treasure you but also consider you dirt - and there's a fine line.