payment || scenario - reno

anonymous asked: Hello again!! I love your works so much!! Can I request a Reno scenario with fellow Turk reader again who saves Reno just before he gets seriously injured (Like he wasn't aware that the enemy behind him and was about to hurt him and reader stops the enemy just before he got seriously hurt) Thank you so much!! Keep up the good work!!

The battle is intense, enemies surrounding you left, right and centre, limbs and bullets flying. You can't even remember the last time you saw Reno or Rude, lost in the swarm of perpetrators. Your heart is pounding in your chest, your breaths irregular as you gasp for breath, sweat dripping down from your forehead as you take another swing at an enemy, knocking his feet from underneath him whilst landing a perfectly aimed punch in the face of the guy standing behind him. The man at your feet moves to get up, grabbing your wrist in attempt to pull you down, but flops still as a bullet is lodged firmly in his chest, the man above still staggering back with the force of your punch by crumbling to the floor as he's hit with a bullet too.

It gives you a clear view of vibrant red, a momentary flash, then another, and another, grey-clothed bodies flopping to the floor. Reno pauses in the middle, catching your eye and sending you a dazzling grin, and it knocks the breath out of you. He's distracted by you, watching you as you run towards him, and he almost wants to open his arms and let you leap into them like a scene from a movie. He can't get over how gorgeous you look, how effortless even in the throws of a fight. Every strand of your hair is perfectly placed, your eyes wide and sparkling, the light caressing your skin making you look almost angelic.

For a moment he thinks you are about to leap into his arms, and he starts to open them, but then you're lifting your gun, panic replacing your initial sweet smile. He panics, but your bullet has passed over his shoulder before he can even begin to tell his body to turn around, and he feels a wet liquid hit his neck and cheek, hears a body slump to the ground in front of him. As you come to a stop in front of him, he touches his cheek, lifting his fingers to in front of his eyes and sighing when he sees the blood.

"Damn, you gonna pay for dry-cleaning? This is an expensive suit, y'know."

Your mouth drops open a fraction. "I just saved your life! If anything you owe me payment."

He grins widely at you. "Alright." He ducks in and presses a kiss to your cheek. "This kiss, and a date later on. Sound good?"

"You're impossible."

"Eight thirty tomorrow then, see you there, babe."