plus-sized || headcanon - biggs

anonymous asked: Can I request a Biggs Headcanon for him dating a plus sized S/O?

biggs thinks you're absolutely gorgeous the way you are - you're perfect in every way shape and form. he loves every curve and fold of your body, praises it like no other. it's what makes you you, and he absolutely loves that. don't think for one moment that this man won't love you, because he will, unconditionally, irregardless of what you look like.

he loves cuddling you, it's honestly the best thing he has ever experienced. there's so much of you to love, and he'll definitely make sure to love every part of you. he loves wrapping his arms and legs around you and pulling you into his chest and just holding you there securely. he'll rest his head atop yours and draw patterns across your skin subconsciously.

if you ever feel self-conscious about your size, he quickly shuts down any and all concerns your have. to him, you're the most beautiful person inside and out, and he wants you to see that too. he doesn't care about your size, he cares about the person you are. he'll constantly remind you that you're gorgeous, and if you challenge him on that, he isn't afraid to pull out of his list of reason as to why he loves you (yes, he does have one of those).

if he ever hears anyone make a comment about your size, you best believe he's going to stand up for you and completely shut down the person. no one, absolutely no one, talks badly about his s/o and if they do then they're going to have to answer to him. he gets enjoyment out of seeing them squirm when they're challenged, and he always makes sure to make them apologise to you, and before you know it you'll only have supporters.

on your bad days, biggs will wrap his arms tightly around you and smother you with loves and kisses. he'll whisper sweet words of affection and remind you of everything he loves about you and why he strongly believes you should love yourself too. for the rest of the day he'll make sure to distract you with your favourite things, and will be your personal butler for the rest of the day, taking you wherever and getting you whatever. he just wants to see that stunning smile