dating || headcanon - aerith

anonymous asked: May I request some general HCs for dating Aerith?

aerith absolutely loves showering you in affection. she loves giving you hugs, squeezing your hands when she holds them and showering you in lots of kisses. her favourite thing to do is play with your hands though, playing with your fingers and tracing patterns across the back of your hands and palms. it amazes her how soft and caring they are, and she always instinctively reaches for your hand when she sees you.

speaking of kisses, she loves gently pressing kisses to your eyelids, lips, cheeks and nose. if she's ever leaving to go on one of her small little adventures, she pops down to see you first, gives you a kiss on your nose before she leaves, promising to go straight to you when she gets home. she loves pressing a kiss to your eyelids when you you're asleep, and seeing the corner of your lips turn upwards in a smile.

she always brings back flowers from the church that are specifically for you and no one else. she loves the way your eyes light up when she presents it to you, smiling brightly at you. one of her favourite things to do with you is to sit in the garden outside her house, weaving flowers into your hair and making flower crowns for you. aerith thinks you look absolutely adorable like that.

she shields you from all of the shinra business. it's likely that for a long time you don't actually know how much the turks and shinra have to do with her until they personally come to you. when she knows you've found out, she tells you about her past, why shinra and the turks are seeking her out, and promises that she won't let anyone get you. she makes sure rude, tseng and reno know that they should never go near you or bother you again.

one of her favourite late night activities when neither of you can sleep is to dance with you. she'll dance with you regardless of if there's music or not, and although it's awkward at first when there's no music, she eventually coaxes you into letting go and having fun. she'll twirl you around and you her, hold your hands tight as she sways you two around. it's in those moments of peace that she's happiest with you.