take your children to work day || scenario - tseng

anonymous asked: Scenario with tseng taking his child to work day, and tsengs wife comes to visit them with lunch and it's just pure chaos 😂 cute, romantic and fluffy! I love you and your writing!

Tseng knew it would be chaos. Office work isn't exciting, at all, and he knew for a fact his son would never enjoy sitting there by his dad all day doing nothing. Elaine and Reno had stepped up to the plate to entertain him, after all, it was them who pushed for him to bring your son into work with him. But they were soon tuckered out by the boy's nonstop movement, even Reno, who usually seemed to have years and years of energy stores to keep him going. Now he had no choice but to entertain his son, tiredly handing him so old papers he no longer needed and a pen in the hopes it would occupy him for just a moment longer, just one, so he could at least try and accomplish something.

For a moment, his weak effort appeared to have worked, but then you appear at his office door, and for a split second he wonders if you're an angel or the definition of chaos, before deciding it's the latter as you son squeals in excitement. Still, he can't help but smile as you haul your boy up in your arms, holding him tightly and pressing kisses to face, to which he groans and exclaims "ewww". Tseng pushes himself to his feet, a sigh of relief escaping him as he moves forwards to embrace you as you set your son down, who immediately sprints over to Reno to tell him his mummy is here.

You smirk knowingly at Tseng, shaking your head as he all but slumps against you, pressing his face into your hair and kissing the top of your head. You smell like home, the perfect amalgamation of your perfume and his cologne, with the faint scent of the minty diffuser you have in your living room and home cooked food. When you pull back from his embrace, you press a tender kiss to his lips, and he sighs once again, shoulders slumping as he relaxes into your touch.

He wants to pull you back when you pull away, but refrains from doing so as you move over to relinquish Reno of your son's torment, to which he thanks you with a flirtatious grin and a wink. He watches in bemusement as your son scolds Reno for this.

"My mummy loves my daddy, not you!"

Reno chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, speaking up before you can sold your son. "Sorry, little man, your mum's just so pretty I can't resist. I promise I won't do it again, alright?"

Your son seems to accept this, and returns Reno's fist bump, before grabbing two of your fingers in his small hand and leading you back to Tseng's office. Inside you produce yet another delectable lunch, their favourites packed neatly into tubs, and Tseng can't help but smile at it. He watches fondly as you periodically use a napkin to wipe your son's mouth as he chows down, talking mindlessly about your day, what you did and what you were thinking to do for dinner tonight. It's perfectly domestic, and it warms him from the inside out to see his little family before him.

His life is chaos, but he loves it.