My first date and not with Jungkook!!

It's been one month and one week for me to leave Seoul and BTS and Jungkook behind.I have disconnected all of my contacts and left with just memories.The last thing I remembered was talking to Joon about my leave and asking him to do me a favor of not telling anyone about it.It's been a while I heard about them from my bestie.

I left the agency but my best friend stayed their on my request so that she could tell me about if any insiders were planing anything against BTS again or not.At first,she didn't wanted to stay as her brother who was my ex-boyfriend and bestie;was killed working for the same agency.But when I told her how much I love BTS ,she accepted my request.

Everyday,I used to call her and ask about them.I knew I was being selfish because I was risking her life for them but she never blamed me for it.She knew Kookie was the only guy after her brother who I ever loved.But,two weeks before,she said she is going on some secret mission and won't be able to connect with me.Now,I am worried for both -BTS and her.

I even told my brother about almost everything ,except agency's work.He fixed a date for me with one of his friend.He says, I look like  I am mourning.So I need a guy to get over him. At-least ,if not as a guy then as a friend maybe.It's been such a long time for me to go on a date.I didn't even got a chance to go out with Kookie as a normal couples or make it official at anytime.

***[Somebody knocked door]

'Come on,girl.No thinking about Jungkook ,anymore',I said to myself and went to take the door."Kookie!"I blinked my eyes.And guess what ,it was my date and not Jungkook.

"Who is Kookie?"The guy asked me.I was so embarrassed that I blurted out,"You are yum as Cookie ,I meant".And that's how anyone can say it's been really long time for me going out.I took my coat and informed my brother and left.

***[At the date]

We went to a nice restaurant.We had some drinks."So,what would you like to order?"he asked me."Anything ",I said looking at him.He smiled and ordered us some food.

We talked about a lot of stuff and ate our dinner.It was nice hanging out.While getting back,he bought us some ice cream.As soon as I tasted I realized it wasn't what I ordered."This isn't Pistachio",I said.

"Oh!Sorry.I guess I got them mixed up.That is my Mint-Choco and this is your",he apologized.I remembered how Namjoon didn't liked Mint-Choco so I bought it as a prank.And how Kookie was so jealous that I was sharing icecream with Yoongi. 

'Stop it.STOP IT',I said to myself.I started thinking of the guy infront of me as a distraction from memories.After we finished our icecreams,he was driving us back to house.Everything was fine when he held my hand during driving to change gears,which reminded me about the day Kookie was jealous of Jimin.

I quickly took away my hand away.Not because it reminded me of him,but I wished it was his."I am sorry",he apologized and I slapped myself mentally for that.It was harder this way.I liked sulking on bed listening to BTS songs with Ramen and Kimchi. 

But at some point,I had to get over him.As soon as we reached home,I kissed him to tell myself that I have moved on.He was shocked but he liked it.He seemed nice guy and cute too.Still ,it felt awkward which was clear that I wasn't over him yet.

He left soon after we confirmed our second date.My brother opened the door for me.I kept my coat aside and went straight to my room.As soon as ,I came out my brother asked me,"How was your date?"I replied with a smile,"Great".

"Well,I have a message for you from Jhope",my brother said while cooking.As soon as I heard the name,I walked straight to counter."How come he has your number?What did he say?"I asked so many questions that my brother shouted at me."Shut up"!