I accidently proposed Jungkook!!

He stared at me angrily. "What are you both doing?"Hobi asked. "Nothing.Just casual talks",I replied. "You aren't good at lying ,you know that,right?"Jimin whispered to me with annoyed face."I covered it .It's more then enough!I guess",I told him.He smiled at my silly behavior.

***

We said our goodbyes and I left in my cab.As soon as I reached at my apartment,I messaged on group that I have reached.I realized that now I call my house as apartment while their as home.As soon as I changed, I received a message.

"What doing?"-Jungkook

"Already missing me?"-Me

And then he video called me."So,my bunny is missing me so much that he video called me",I said smilingly."Why all of a sudden 'my bunny' and missing thing?"He asked me with actions of his hands.

"If you don't like it then I won't do it again",I asked innocently.He said instantly, "Ofcourse ,I love it"."Love it?"I questioned.He slumped his head in embarrassment."Today, you were looking lost in your thoughts.Was something on your mind?",he tried to change the topic.

"Are you changing topic,Mr.Jeon Jungkook?"I teased."No.I actually called for asking this only",he cleared.I didn't knew why I said,"Saranghae" all of a sudden.As soon as I realized what I said, I disconnected and switched off my phone.But I was still able to see his doe eyes getting extra large.

I laid down on my bed but I couldn't sleep.There were so many thoughts in my mind going on that I wasn't even able to understand which one to think about first.

"So,what happened today?I am happy that I decided to buy ice-creams or else what worse could have happened, I don't even want to think about.I was right to keep an eye on them from time to time.Were they the same people who attacked Jimin or were just thugs?If they were normal thugs then who was that guy who attacked me so viciously? That guy was trained and he reminded me of someone I knew maybe one of my enemies.I have faced those tactics before.Am I hallucinating it or the target just got changed?If they were from the attackers than why attack Yoongi?I should see if he is fine."

I switched on my phone and saw Jungkook's notifications.I ignored them knowing I cannot think about it now.Instead I messaged Yoongi;

'What doing?Can I talk to you for a second?'-Me

I kept my phone aside thinking he might be asleep.After few minutes my phone rang up."Meow-Meow,sorry for messaging so late",I apologized."It's fine.Anyway,I needed a break from my work",he said.

We kept quite for a while."Y/N,is your shoulder fine? ",he broke the silence."Yes.I am used to pain",I replied."Don't be",he simply said.I never understood why people thought he was dangerous or non-friendly.I always saw him as most soothing person ever.He didn't knew how to show love but still his actions spoke for him always.

"Are you fine,Yoongi?"I worried.I know it could put a bad impression on someone.And knowing how easily he gets scared, I was more worried."Yup!Such small things doesn't effect me",he brushed my worries.

A laugh escaped my mouth and he joined me too."I think you all are still in danger",I warned.'But don't worry I will make sure to protect you no matter how far I will have to go for it,'I thought to myself.

"Nothing will happen to anyone of you.I will make sure",I promised.He got all still."Sleep well",that's all he said and disconnected the phone.It is odd; but I guess he is still scared maybe or have a lot to think about.I couldn't sleep the whole night.

***

The next day itself in the morning,I requested their agency to keep them in the safe house only for the time being.Yes!I keep in touch with their agency. Bighit knows who I am so they don't ask many questions when it comes to their safety.And that's probably why I was allowed to stay with them when they aren't even allowed to hug their fans.