Escape failed!!!

It was Namjoon's idea that Jimin would go first out to give his statement about incident. "It would grab reporter's attention", he suggested. Jimin wasn't happy with his suggestion but when Namjoon said ,he would join him ;he agreed. 

So, at last it was decided that Jungkook and Yoongi will accompany me while Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin will look out for media. The plan went all wrong.

We waited for their signal. Yoongi's phone buzzed with message from Taehyung. As soon as we left the room ,I realized we were on fourth floor.Oh no!Lift.I said,"Guys ,you'll come through lift .I will take stairs."But the truth was I was still weak due to shot and concussion. 

Jungkook said,"Don't worry !I will hold your hand if you want.You know, you cannot take stairs in this condition."I understood that he really remembered everything.I gazed at him when we heard the snaps and clicks from ground floor.

I knew I couldn't take stairs in this condition."Oppa ,can you hold me if we go in lift."I think Jungkook got a little upset as I didn't asked him but instead I asked Yoongi for help.But the reason was I really didn't wanted to remember that day again."As you wish",Yoongi replied.

As we entered the lift, Jungkook stood in front of me as a protective self. I held Yoongi's both hands and stood between them.It was kind of romantic if I wasn't afraid of lifts .Ding !The doors opened.

We quickly went to the car.As soon as we reached, we realized that reporters were in parking lot too. Jungkook stood in front of me like a wall. Yoongi opened the car and sat at driver's seat.I was hiding behind Jungkook holding his back.

I could really feel his toned back over the sweatshirt.But it wasn't the time to feel them.I slapped myself mentally and sat inside the car.I gave some space for Jungkook and he sat beside me.We were able to run away.But still they got few pictures of me even though I hided my face on Jungkook's laps.

When we came out of parking lot Yoongi said,"You can pick up your head from his laps".First I was confused what he meant then I quickly realized he was teasing me.So,I thought why not I should also tease Jungkook as he is shy type of guy."I guess, I like it.After all,it's all armies dream to be able to sleep on his laps .Right Kookie?"

The way he was smiling with embarrassment ,oh!it was so cute.I mean on stage he is all fierce but right now he was really bunny."By the way,how others will come?"I changed the topic."They are behind us in another car.I messaged them when we left",Jungkook confirmed.

The car came to stop after 5-10 minutes.The gate opened and Yoongi parked the car.We got down in front of the house."Thankyou for ride ,oppa/hyung",we both said together. 

Jungkook gave me his hand for support.I held his hand for the support.This time I was literary being carried by him as I was exhausted.We knocked at the door for someone to open it.As soon as the door opened,somebody burst a popper.He was Jin."Welcome to our house!",he shouted with excitement."Thankyou",I said.