Awaken at the hospital!!

When I opened my eyes I felt like I have been hit by a truck.For sometime,I couldn't recollect my memories.Where was I?What has happened?And who was I? were all question swirling in my mind.

Oh ya! I am y/n. At least, this information I remember for now.And looking around,it seems I am in a room.I am not in good condition suggests me the pain I am feeling right now.Then I heard a guy saying something and he left the room.

I just couldn't understand what he said just now.I could see equipment around me.It gave me idea that I was in hospital.I think he was happy to see me awake.It makes me wander how long I have been sleeping.

A doctor came in my room along with a nurse.Doctor asked me something, but I just couldn't understand it.Then I realized he was speaking Korean.Oh Ya!I am in Korea.Congratulations!I remember that now.

So,now I know which language he was speaking,it became easier to interpret it.He was asking me do I feel pain anywhere?To which I nodded my head.So he asked me where to which I replied everywhere.He checked my eyes,some monitors and instructed nurse.Then,he scribbled something and left.

Meanwhile,I was fighting with my short term amnesia.I was trying to recollect what had happened around me when seven guys entered my room.When my vision cleared, I recognized them as BTS members.

Then everything came flooding in my mind and it gave me such a severe headache that I screamed out loudly clutching my head,"Ahhh"."Are you okay!Shall I call the doctor?",Jimin asked me with worried face.I nodded my head."I guess my brain properly started working again",I replied with a forced smile.

"Can I get some water?My throat is dry",I asked. Hobi filled me a glass of water and helped me to drink it.He handled me so lightly like I might break if held harder.They all were so worried about me that I felt sympathetic towards them instead of myself.It was my first time watching them feel so down.It was as if instead of me, they were shot.

"I ain't dead yet.Though it was a close call .Haahaha !!",I laughed awkwardly.Hopefully, they all started smiling and talking casually."You scared us to death,"Jungkook scolded me."I am sorry",I said shyly."Y/N,Jungkook stayed up all night",Tae teased."I wasn't alone.All were with me",Jungkook covered up.

My heart was pounding very fast.Imagine you are sick and BTS comes and starts caring for you.It was happening to me.And then not one but all seven members were showing concern for me.For the first time,I felt like I was in heavens.

So,I changed the topic,"By the way,how much time was I out?"They stared at each other with such strange emotions.I think I choose wrong question to change subject."You were out for 24 hours,due to excessive loss of blood. Yoongi hyung donated you some ",Tae answered.

When I heard him saying that I was out for 24 hours,I was shocked.I almost forget that Yoongi's blood runs through my veins.It was first time for me being unconscious for such a long time.I immediately asked them for my parents."What the f***?So,how did you'll handle my family?What did you tell them ?"

I realized I spoke in English due to my sudden shock. Namjoon gave me a phone, probably his I guess, and spoke,"Yes,your family have been calling us since yesterday.They even were searching for tickets to come here.I tried my best to ensure them...........We will leave you alone to talk to them". He motioned others to leave the room.They gave me one last look and left.