My first dinner!!!

I woke up when my alarm rang. Most funny thing was my alarm tone was BTS's song . I mean can you blame me.What can be much better to start a day with BTS's soothing voice?I got out of my bed.And went to washroom.

I came out and checked my phone for any updates, when I realized it was 9 pm already.Wait!I had set my alarm for 8 pm.Then I realized it wasn't my alarm but my ringtone.The thing is my alarm and ring tone are same BTS song.The one which made me fall for them.

When I saw whose missed call it was ,I got scared."Hello,mummy."As soon as, I dialed the number I spoke with enthusiasm so that she wouldn't lecture me.Thankfully, I was saved by my father's interruption.

We talked for a while when someone knocked on the door. Oh!yes,I had closed the door before sleeping."It's me,Yoongi.Dinner is ready."He invited me.I opened the door and showed him my screen,"Mom!I am gonna sleep in this guy's room with him.If something happens to me catch him.I will give his contact details later."Yoongi was confused.

"Oh,it's just for safety measures.She will sue you if anything happens",I explained."As a girl staying with seven guys it's better to be safe then sorry."I told him casually.I actually cannot explain his expression.But after all ,he was shocked to see an army trying to stay safe from him rather then jumping on him.But can you blame me for taking care of my heart.

"Fine.Come all are waiting for you."He said trying to avoid my rubbish. "Ya.Mom bye bye bye.Call you later,"and I disconnected my phone.

***

We both entered dinning hall.I noticed they had kept me a place at center of the table between two places, from which one place Yoongi occupied while other was jungkook sitting."Sorry , for being late,"I apologized.

"By the way ;what's for the dinner?"I asked while grabbing my seat. Jin and Yoongi introduced me to dishes they made.While eating I moaned,"Mwaah !You know it's every armies dream to eat dishes made by you and you really prove that,"I added."You enjoyed food it's more then enough for us",Jin said.We ate rest of our food in silent.

***

"I will help you with cleaning",I proposed help."It's fine.We can do it",Namjoon declined with his deep voice."Ya,I am washing dishes while Joon hyung is cleaning and Jimin is helping too.So,all is covered.You should rest",Tae suggested me.

"Fine I will support you like cheer leader so you'll won't get bored.Anyways,I am not tired anymore and bored,"I said."Wanna hear some songs?",I asked.I played my list of songs.

All were so distracted looking at their phones.I could feel the awkwardness in air.So,to chill out the environment ,I started singing at top of my lungs.

First,all got scared because of my sudden outburst.So,I took Jungkook with me to dance with me.Slowly,Hobi joined me,then Jin joined us.

We were just doing stupid dance and screaming at random times.Then, BTS songs started playing to which Tae and Jimin started singing and swaying along with music.Then,Joonie also started rapping his part.The only person sitting on the couch was Yoongi.

I concluded maybe he wasn't joining us because of me.So,I went in front of him and held my hand as mic."Now,everyone our little Meowmeow will sing",I announced."You know that I am older then you", Yoongi said with eyes raised.

 "And I told you that get used to it,"I teased him with my tongue out.He smirked and started singing.We all were laughing and they were singing each other's part.

It was nice to have change in environment.All we have been thinking about was attack since the day one.It was good change in scenario looking at all them smiling and dancing.I really felt I was with BTS.