Sorry Namjoon!!!!!

I have finally decided to tell them almost everything from start to end. "Let's have drinks together.Today I want to confess something.Especially you, Jimin",I said while eating food.All stared at me attentively and then again focused on their food to not make it awkward. 

Jungkook and Tae brought soju and beer cans while Joonie brought glasses.I helped Jimin and Hobi with cleaning our table."So,what you wanted to say?"Jin asked.

"I want to talk about myself today.I just cannot keep it inside anymore.Well,I guess it's still not late.I am agent Z.I work for 'Nightmare Agency'.The work I usually show you is just to hide my real identity",I just rapped everything.Maybe faster then Yoongi.

I wasn't able to recognize their expression.After a deep breath I continued,"I first met Jungkook among you all.That time I had retired from my agent job.Then,one day call came from agency telling me about threat letters given to Jimin. They offered me to have my one last mission to protect you.Before you,I have worked as drug dealer,bodyguard and even spy."

Jin interrupted me,"Drug dealer or as in catching them?"I saw they all prayed it to be later part."I am ashamed of what I did, but I won't lie to you.Drug dealer as in dealing with drugs and mafia".

There was pin drop of silence.I took a sip from my drink.I know it's creepy to live with a person who was a drug dealer and even a spy but I wanted them to accept me as whole.They mattered a lot to me and even Jungkook for future matter.

"I thought first it might be lie as there wasn't any news about it yet.But as soon as I saw the news I felt a need to do something.Next thing I remember was packing my bags for here.I shifted my job here so no one will get suspicious of me and took a house little far from you.But as an agent and hacker ,I could hack your CCTV's and even we installed some in your house just in case."

I took another sip.They were drinking in unison like puppets.I was glad my story was able to distract Jimin a little.

"You mean BTS house or this safe house",Yoongi asked. "Both.Your agency were the ones to come and ask us for help.The letters you got were given to us and asked to keep you'll safe until the culprits were caught.To not reveal my identity and keep you'll safe was my main task."

Hobi was lost in thoughts for a while now with his famous angry face.I guess it happens whenever he isn't smiling. Ain't I am observing them a little too much. 

"So,the day;I mean the night we met in rain,was because you were keeping an eye on me?",Hobi asked .I remembered that night,the night he saw me drained in rain,the night he started liking me,the night I made fool of myself by dashing into him.Well,even spies can be sometimes clumsy.

"No.I am allergic to cold so I was running when I almost ran into you.But when I realized it was you;walking alone down the road;I had to keep an eye out for you.And thanks for that I caught cold",I smiled at him.

He also laughed at my last sentence."You all are a bunch to handle.God knows how Namjoon has survived being a leader for so long.By the way,Namjoon was the only guy to know other than our both agencies about me",I confessed.

All heads turned to Namjoon who got so timid because of their stares.He glared at me angrily."Guys,I was instructed not to tell you all about this.I wanted to ,trust me",he pleaded.

"He isn't lying.You all can be in danger for knowing who I really am.They kill people as it might happen that the person shared more information about them.As they are illegal and can be reported",I supported him.All were stunned to hear it.

"So,after that ,during your ceremony,I didn't had any idea until I bumped into the prison guy.I didn't suspected him until I saw a red dot ,or laser you can say,on your shirt.When I tried to find his source I saw a girl staring at you followed by rooftop of building.That's when I realized everything.But till then,he had already aimed at you.I knew you didn't knew anything about it so only way to save you was to pull you down.But thanks to Yoongi,I could only push you down and got shot myself ",I cheered to Yoongi, remembering the epic scene.