Monica is Bit$h!!!

"What do you mean?"Hobi asked. Namjoon held my and Hobi's hands and brought us out."There is something going on,definitely",I stated obvious."Y/N and Hobi; Jungkook thinks that  he loves Monica while you both are a thing",Namjoon didn't gave us time to soak it up. 

"But how?Why?"Hobi was puzzled."It's something to do with his wounds.After we called you,doctor examined him and said if we try to pressure him,he might get worse",he informed.

I started walking towards a bench and sat down.I started crying with my left over tears. Hobi went inside to talk to him."Hey",I heard a voice.I looked up and saw my best friend stood in front of me.

"See,I am sorry for what happened.But,I guess,I like him too.And it's better for his health that we don't remind him about you.But,trust me.If it was in my hands I would have told him everything",she said.

I knew he was her bias from BTS but I thought he and Hobi were a  thing.How could she do this to him?She saw Hobi come out and to avoid him she went to Jungkook's room. Slowly,everyone started coming out of his room.

Finally,Yoongi spoke,"he is fine,now.He just needs rest and.And some time with her".After hearing that,Hobi left. Yoongi sat beside me.I was fighting with my own grief.All were trying to make me feel better.

Monica came out of his room to join us."How's he?"I stood up with enthusiasm."He is fine and happy that all are good.Though he is worried about Taehyung", she said.Hearing that made me feel a little better.At least ,he was happy.

"Y/N,you should try to get over him,now",she suggested in front of everyone.Everyone gave her disgusted looks."What do you mean?"I was myself in disbelief."I mean to say is,this was what you wanted all along.Him getting over you and moving on.Though,it's not how you imagined but gist is same",she said innocently.I felt like killing her there and then.

She made Yoongi to shift on another seat while I wished he refused her.She held my hands and said,"You still remember that how you and my brother ended up.Do you wish same for,Jungkook?"I tried to come up with an answer but, I couldn't. My brain stopped working.She did said one thing right that I didn't wanted Jungkook to end up like my ex-boyfriend.

But my heart denied the decision,"You also work with agency,don't you?"She nodded her head and answered,"Yes.But I never reached agent Z level.The guy I had crush on tried to hurt you all.I would like to take break from it,forever.But if you wanted same,they would never let you go as you have enough information on them".

Though I hated her answer but it was right though.I got up,"Call me if Tae wakes up",and left before I actually kill her.I called Hobi knowing he is the only person who understands my condition.He didn't picked up in my first call but eventually picked up and told me where he was.

***

I saw him with a bottle in his hand.I knew he was a utter mess looking at his hair,his eyes and the way he held the bottle."I guess I can join your party theme",I announced my presence.We were at BTS house.

"Won't a bar or something would have been good?"I asked."Yes,but you know we are idols.We can't be seen drinking with someone or in the bar,for that matter",he said."I cannot deal with that now",he completed.

"Ya!Anyways,all are going to stay at hospital till late.So,I will freshen up and join you",I said.He raised his bottle to acknowledge it.I couldn't help but go to Jungkook's room.The room I slept last night.I used his cologne after bath and wore his sweat shirt.It made me feel warm in the cold night.

I took a can for myself and went out."You are lucky.At least you can smell his presence with his clothes and cologne,I can't even tell her that I love her",Hobi said.I felt sympathy for him going through same thing twice.It's hard to get your heart pieces to be smashed into more when you can imagine to collect.

I just held his free arm and rested my head on his shoulder while he rested his head on my head.We both knew what we felt.I giggled,"you know what.Even after knowing his condition could get worse my heart wanted to remind him about me.Even when Monica said that what happened was for good,I still wished that Jungkook would come through and say it was just a silly prank for making me suffer. Ain't I pathetic?"