Contract!!!

I slept at safe-house that night.But this time,my partner was Jungkook. We just held each other's hands and slept.He promised me,before sleeping,that he won't remove his clothes in sleep or snore or hold me. 

I wanted more than just holding his hands, but I didn't wanted to go in his arms and feel weak.It was like I could take thousand bullets and still could endure pain.But as soon as he held me,all I could think of was to be with him,his cologne made me feel weak.If I allowed him to hold me in his arms,I was afraid I will change my mind within minutes or maybe even seconds.

***[Next day]

I woke up early and cooked breakfast for them.Everyone woke up late as last night was hell of a roller-coaster ride."Everyone.Freshen up.I am going to be cook for today.Though,I would like some assistance for the dinner",I announced.The maknae line went to freshen up,while Jin,Yoongi and Hobi helped me to put up the table.

"So,finally all are here.Let's dig in",I said happily. "So,how was your night?I heard you both slept together",Jimin pointed at me and Jungkook. I started coughing at his comment.I thought he didn't knew us sleeping in one room as he turned out early.

"Oh!Terrible.Y/N made me promise her not to remove clothes while sleeping or snore or even hug her or hold her hands",Jungkook said heftily.I kicked him from below the table and he screamed.Everyone burst into laughing."So,what's agenda?"I asked looking around.

Everyone remembered the last night.And they knew today I was going to make a deal so that I would be more than enough capable to protect them.

"Y/N,you don't have to do it.You don't have to do it today,or tomorrow ,or day after tomorrow or anytime",Jimin said while eating."Let's play.It's been a long time we played UNO or other game.Or we can watch movie too",I ignored Jimin's converse.

***

We played some games.We even watched a movie.I got up after awhile and decided to leave.I had my appointment late but I knew if I stayed anymore ,I will not be able to leave them.

Someone held my hand."Y/N,I know what you are doing is for us and I know I cannot change your mind.But if possible ,please find a way not to get involved again with them",Yoongi prayed.

I saw his eyes filled with tears.He was my strength.I never thought of him as a crying guy.He was the only one up as if he already knew I will ditch them. 

"Meow-meow,take care of my bunny and Tae. Others are strong enough. Just keep a smile on their faces",I removed his hand from mine;took my bag and left.

***

Through out the way, I kept on crying.My phone started ringing up when they got up.So,I switched off my phone.I have decided to get over with it.So,I quickly calmed myself down and regained my attitude.

"Welcome,Y/N.You are quite early",Sim said.She was the incharge of my branch."Yes.I just want to get over with it.Can we proceed ,please",I requested.Anyone could have said by looking at me that I was quite exhausted.

She called on the phone and within few minutes the papers arrived.She passed me the papers."So,where should I sign",I asked retentively.

She showed me places where my sign was required.My hands started trembling while holding the pen.I kept on reminding myself that this was necessary but still somewhere in my heart I just wanted to be with Jungkook, now.

Holding his hand,fighting with Yoongi,playing with Taehyung,eating Seokjin's food,reading with Namjoon, bitching with Jimin and getting scolded by Hobi for throwing things here and there.That's all what I wished to do.

I felt everything being wrong.Still,I signed them."Here, these are your papers.I guess you got what you wanted all along",I forced a smile.A guy came to take the papers."Mr.Lee",I recognized him,immediately.Though,he was without his usual style today.

"Oh!Yes.I guess, later or sooner you might know about me.I am your big fan.I am also an agent,here.I couldn't tell you before because of company policies.You know about that right?",he said."Give me those papers",I asked calmly.He handed me papers like a nice guy.I burnt them into ashes.