Worst Nightmare!!!

I saw Tae falling on his knees with blood flowing out.I could hear screams of guys along with Taehyung's name.I could see my world falling apart and I falling endlessly,with it.Then everything became blur around me.I happened to see two people moving beside me and two in front of me.They had bed in their hands.

I forgot everything.I didn't even remembered my name or what I was doing there.Then,a picture cleared in front of me. Tae and Kook were on stretchers carried by hospital guys.'Tae' and 'Kook',I knew this name,I knew who they were.Everything came in flashes back to me.

I started screaming but my voice didn't reached my ears

I started screaming but my voice didn't reached my ears.I kept on shouting,'TaeKook',but it felt like I was closed in a invisible vacuum box.It felt like god of silence was getting revenge on me.When they finally got away from my eyes,my voice came back."TaeKook,noooooo",I felt my ears booming with my sound.

I somehow knew that I was on the floor.I felt someone beside me, so I just leaned on that side.He held me tight,but it was somehow comfortable,too.The guilt came over me when I heard ambulance sirens.I pushed him away.

"Don't come near me.I will destroy you,too",I said with a guilt.I didn't knew who he was because my eyes were blurry with tears."Don't worry Y/N.It's ,me.I am known as God of destruction" ,Namjoon said in his deep voice."Ya.But did you ever destroyed someone's life?",I asked.

"Come here,sweet pea",he said calmly.I denied with my head and looked at him waiting for him to answer me."Fine.Listen,I never destroyed someone's life or heart for that matter.And neither did you,trust me on this",he soothed.

I always used to read his weverse messages for people facing problem's and use to think does he always know what to say in every situation of life."You saw what happened today.I promised all of you,especially Jin that I will get Jungkook back and instead Tae also got hurt because of me",tears streamed down my cheeks.

He wiped them away,"you fulfilled your promise".I looked at him confused.He explained,"you brought Jungkook back and kept yourself safe.That's what you promised us,including Jin. It's not your fault that Tae decided to protect you and even Jungkook for that matter. Didn't you saved Jimin back then.Were any of us angry on you for your decision?"I denied with,"but..".

He stopped me in middle and hugged me.I felt good to know that they cared for me so much.He started patting me,"we all love you.You tried your best.Now the only thing you can do is be with them and encourage them to get better.And be there for us,also. Jin needs you,Yoongi won't show but he is shaken,Jimin and Jhope can't support them and go through with it all by themselves.We all need to be together through this time,including you".

"Can I just stay here for few more minutes?It's  hard to be always strong when you aren't",I asked .He silence permitted me.I didn't knew for how long we stayed their like that.Finally,I lifted my head."Let's go",I gave him a small smile.

***

The journey felt too long.Finally,we reached the hospital.We were directed to the operation theater. Namjoon went to talk to Pdnim about procedure.I went to see how boys were doing. Jhope saw me and asked me for help. Jin was crying and constantly praying. Yoongi sat silent on one of the benches beside Jimin who was holding his hand.

I went to see Jin first.He saw me. I could say he cried his eyes out the they were swollen. He came and hugged me.I patted him lightly."Jin,everything will be fine.They are fighters",I tried my best.I didn't knew I was soothing him or other way around. Namjoon entered with doctor beside him.

He explained,"I have talked to them. Jungkook has some internal bleeding and a little head injury.He will be fine,but only can tell once he gains consciousness.And Tae,they will operate the bullet.Papers are filed.Once,operation is done,then only they can say more about his condition as he had already lost so much blood".