Jungkook got me clothes!!

I opened my eyes as my whole body was in pain.I guess, the serotonin has wear off."Oh!you woke up",Yoongi exclaimed while washing something."Hyung has made breakfast for you today.Let me wash the spoon for you",he said showing me the spoon in his hands.

"Oh!Thanks.But first, let me brush my teeth",I said while getting up from bed."Ya,but we didn't brought a brush.You can eat now and then later on after discharge you can do brush at home",he suggested.So,I just washed my face and had my breakfast.

After a while,doctor came inside.He took some notes and left."Hello y/n,how are you feeling today?"Other members greeted me.They took their usual position in room.I felt like I have been here from ages.

"Pain is bearable.I guess ,I will be fine once I get discharged",I said."You are still stuck on that. Fine ,I will go and talk to the doctor for discharge papers",Namjoon said with 'Done look' and left.

"So,as you are getting discharged today",as Jungkook was speaking someone's phone interrupted."Is that my ringtone?"I recognized immediately as the ring tone was 'Mikrokosmos' song.

"Oh!Ya.I forgot about this.It arrived in morning.We gave it to repair",Jimin passed on my phone.The call was of none other then my best friend's."I have to take this.Can you guys leave me alone?",I asked them and they all left me.

As soon as I picked up the phone my first sentence was this,"Babe,I met the whole BTS......".But,there was no reaction from the other side.After all,she was also an army.

"You idiot got shot.Can you tell me what the f***ing hell were you thinking?You could have died.And you ddin't even thought about calling me once".She kept on scolding me for about 5 minutes.Actually,she was right in a some way.She was the only one I could depend on and I forgot to call her.

"OK!I understand you are angry with me.So,Sorry for that.But,can you at least acknowledge my coolness while saving Jimin.I mean I literary saved BTS like in real. And now I get to stay with them.It was win-win for me."I tried to calm her down.

"That was the reason why I asked you not to come here.I knew you will risk your everything unlike other missions,"she scoffed at me.We talked for a while.Then I requested her,"Listen,I might need some of my clothes.Can you get my keys and pack my clothes and other stuff and get them here?When you are here just remember to behave normal."I reminded her."Ya,Ya .I know.I am a normal girl.No mission talks",with this we disconnected.

Jimin entered in room."Where are the other's?"I asked while taking the plate from his hands.He brought me some fruits to eat."You were talking for such a long time that other's decided to work for your discharge."He said while removing the seeds for me.

Namjoon entered with papers in his hands."These are the discharge papers with medicine on it.And Jungkook has gone to shop some clothes for you.You can wear them now.Later,we will ask someone to get it from your house",he informed.

"No,its okay.My friend will bring some clothes here.I have send her my location."I assured them."See,only Bighit members are allowed here.She won't be able to get in premises.Just tell her to drop it by the lobby.Someone,will get it for us."I did as Namjoon asked me to.

After a while, Jungkook came with some bags. "Y/n, try this". He handed me bags. Till now, my IV's were removed by the doctor.He even changed my bandages of my shoulder and gave some instructions to Jimin and Tae . Tae had come to pick me up. 

I was amused to know that Jungkook knew my size. After all he is always the shy one from girls ."How do I look?" I twirled a little. Their expressions were awesome.

"It's my first shopping for a girl.I had my doubts but you look beautiful", Jungkook commented. "But their is one problem". He continued. "We have press outside. She is in the news but nobody got her pictures,yet. So, we will have to plan for her escape."