I am worried about Jimin!!

We decided to return back after three hours. Jimin had come out of his den when we reached home.I heard Jin soothing Jimin,"It might be just a misunderstanding"."Not anymore",I announced.They all looked at me and Yoongi. Yoongi gave me encouraging nod knowing what I meant.

"My friend's boyfriend is also lab technician.I sent a sample to him asking him to get the results",I explained."What are the results?"Jimin asked curiously with hope in his eyes.I really didn't wanted to break his heart but I had to give him news,"It was poisoned".

He started sobbing again.I knew how it felt to be stabbed in heart with invisible but powerful weapon,BETRAYAL. All were quiet, looking at him smash things.After few tantrums, his legs became weak and he sat down.I didn't knew how to soothe him so I just hugged him hard.He first repelled me but later let me hug him.

"I am sorry.I knew how much you loved her.But don't worry I will make her pay",I said hoping it would make him feel any better."Do you know who she is?"Tae asked."Not now.But soon I will",I was determined.

"I am not angry of her betraying me.It hurts but, what more hurts is her trying to kill me and my friends.If it weren't for you we all would have died,just because of me,including you",Jimin sobbed."First you got shot because of me and now everyone were going to get poisoned.Again ,because of me",he blamed himself. 

I don't remember for how long I held him.I remember the way his face lit up on her message.I remembered me teasing him that she might be a guy.I guess,that would have been much better.He straightened up and said he wanted to freshen up and left for his room.

***

I knew I had to give him sometime to cope with it.But I couldn't help myself and went to Kookie's room.I opened Jungkook's computer and searched for the girl Jimin met.He was the only one with computer at home and I had downloaded software in his as he didn't shared his with anyone.

I mean if she has come here ,she might have been caught on some or the other CCTV camera.All the CCTV's were connected with Jungkook's computer.I knew his password as I was the only one he let to use his computer when my laptop didn't worked.

"Y/N,what are you doing here?"Jungkook entered the room."Can you leave me alone with your computer?Please!",I asked desperately. He sensed my urge and sat quietly beside me.

***[After search]

"What do you think?Will he be fine?"I asked Jungkook while sitting in his arms.We weren't official yet but every member knew we liked each other.And either way I needed him right now.

"You should tell him everything",Jungkook said playing with my fingers."Ouch!!You are gonna break them",I said pulling them away."Sorry!",he said taking back my hands in his.

"What do you mean by 'tell him everything'?"I got scared."Y/N,we all know you are hiding something the day you came. At-least ,me and Yoongi hyung knows.And trust can only be build on truth.Tell us everything",he said.

I looked into his eyes turning around and asked,"Will everyone be able to accept it?I am scared".He just smiled and said,"You will have to guess it on your own.But,I can assure you that I will always accept the way you are".

I could see the sincerity in his eyes but the reality was that; it would be more hard for me to accept myself than,for him.I was going to ask him some more questions but we got interrupted.

"Y/N.Oh !!"Tae came into the room without knocking.We both literally threw each other away."Both of you,come for dinner",he said looking on the opposite side and left.I followed him instantly.