The call!!

We kept on talking about each other's love life.None of us drank a single sip knowing we had to visit hospital for Taehyung but keeping it in hand felt good.First Hobi's phone rang, followed with mine.I got call from Yoongi while Namjoon called Hobi informing us both about Taehyung being conscious. 

We grabbed our keys and ran out. Hobi drove us as soon as possible. We entered his room.All were smiling.I started crying seeing his boxy smile."Awww,Y/N is crying for me.Come here",Taehyung teased me.I just went for a hug when he screamed,"Slowly girl".I carefully wrapped my hands around him while Hobi also joined us.

I punched him slowly."Never do it ever again.You scared me to death",I told him.He cleared my eyes and said,"I promise next time I will let you get shot".I started laughing and crying, together. That's when Jungkook came out of the washroom.When I saw him,I stood up on my instincts.  

"I will leave",Jungkook looked at me."No,it's fine.I am gonna go home and pack up my things",I stood up."Why would you pack up?",Taehyung was puzzled.I guessed,he didn't knew about the incident yet.I was going to make some excuse when Jungkook interrupted,"Is that my hoodie?And I smell my cologne,too".

"She didn't had any clothes to wear so I gave her yours",Hobi covered for me."Oh!She stays in bed with you and wants my clothes.I didn't knew you still didn't tell him the truth",Jungkook questioned. "Kookie,please.She is my best friend.Don't start it again",Monica interrupted.

"What do you mean by that?",I asked Jungkook."Oh!Nothing",Monica interrupted."Honey,let's go",Monica took Jungkook's hand and pushed him towards door."Stop calling me that.It's been awhile I heard my name from your mouth.Call me that and I will leave with you!"Jungkook stood stubbornly.

"Jungkook",Monica said cutely."Not that.The one you used to call me",Jungkook denied."Kookie",Monica smiled."Nope.The one irritated me before",Jungkook asked again."Bunny",Monica replied. Jungkook gave her a doubtful look.

I looked at him,"You are my cute muscle dwarf-Mr.Grumpy" and turned my attention to Hobi to act like I was talking to Hobi."Stop calling him that",Jungkook growled."You shouldn't pay her attention",Monica said pulling his attention towards her.I saw hurt in Hobi's eyes when Monica did that.

Jungkook was still staring at us,I could tell by the creep staring vibes.Suddenly,he started screaming with pain in his head.All got worried about him.But,he retrieved soon."I am going to rest",he excused himself.

"What is going on?",Tae asked.While others told him about events,I stayed near the door and watched him going to his room."He still loves you.Just doesn't remember the person",Tae interrupted my thoughts.

"How could you say that?"Hobi asked."Because ,he remembers what I used to call him",I answered.Monica came back after leaving Jungkook to his room."What were you trying to do?"she screamed at me."I...I was just",I stuttered."I know you love him.But,you cannot kill him just because he doesn't remember you",she angrily said and left.

***

It has been two days since I am watching Jungkook from afar. Hobi usually messages me whenever he leaves Tae's room so that I could meet Tae for awhile.It hurts to see him holding hands with someone else. Hobi just informed me that Jungkook has left to rest in his room,so I bought some food for Tae.

"Say Aaa",I always teased Tae. But he liked me feeding him as he did for me while I was injured. "So,you still aren't going to tell him",Tae asked.The moment Tae got to knew about everything what's happening between me and Jungkook,he always asked me to tell him the truth and have trust in him.But I always denied as I was scared of 'what ifs?'

I just shook my head in denial when someone entered."Oh!I should leave",Jungkook said.Tears started filling my eyes while I kept them at bay. Hobi saw me and he just left the room while banging the door."Just watch your mouth",Tae said."I don't understand why you all are in her favor",Jungkook asked in frustration.

"Because you love her",Tae spoke out of anger.Everybody went quiet for a moment. Jungkook felt the pain again so he left while Monica entered."You shouldn't have said that",she blamed Tae.