My friend embarrassed me!!

The house was quite huge. Jungkook made me sit on the sofa."Do you all stay here together?"I asked a silly question[I know]."No,it's just a kind of safe-house.This is common room along with kitchen while everyone have roommates and a floor for them",Jin replied."I will  make something for you",he added."No,I am fine.I don't need anything right now",I denied him.

Yoongi came inside the house after parking.I was drinking some water brought by Jin ,when other three arrived.We discussed with everybody about the rush with media."I guess you all should have gone for an announcement.I would have drove myself with the help of G.P.S",I suggested."Are you insane?You cannot even walk and you wish to drive a car",Jungkook spoke.

"I am just kidding; chill kiddo",I teased him."Stop calling me kiddo .I am older then you;I saw your ID card."He said locking eyes with me.His eyes had different spark this time.It reminded me the look in his eyes in the elevator while he was scaring that guy.

"Who asked you to search through my things?"I complained."It was necessary",Namjoon supported him."By the way what is for dinner?"Jimin tried to change the topic sensing the heat in the room.When someone rang the bell.

Taehyung went to open the door.My phone buzzed with a message."It's my bestie",I pointed at the door informing him.As soon as she saw who opened the door for her ,she fainted.

"Oh come on!I told you to act normal",I complained. Taehyung's expression was quite funny though as if he saw it coming.So,I got up from my seat invited her inside.

"Tae can you take suitcase from her",I requested.He did as I asked."Did you brought my lappy and the other stuff?"She nodded."Well then now you can leave",I teased her."Y/n ,at least ask her to come in",Jimin said."It's fine.She is just being herself.So,I will leave you'll.But before that can I get your autographs please !please !please! ."She demanded.I facepalmed myself.

Everyone smiled at her.They gave her their autograph with some selfies with her."You know you cannot publish them,right?"I reminded her."Ya,ya I won't.It's just for me."She answered sarcastically and said her byes.

"I am sorry on her behalf",I apologized BTS."It's fine.We are used to weird stuff and she was nice to us."Hobi said."Ya ,but I feel you shouldn't be used to weird stuff",I replied.

"Isn't your luggage too much heavy?"Tae interrupted me."You would never know when a girl might need and she might need.And like that way also I am here at least for a week.Do you really think a gun wound would heal so easily or do I make you uncomfortable?"I asked him."Oh no!I love having people around me",he replied with his boxy smile.

"Well,now that I am really living with you guys.Can we clear somethings?"I asked. "Why not!",Namjoon permitted. "See guys,I am an army",I said."Glad to meet you",Jimin said."No,no.What I mean is that I already know you all.Everything about you which is onscreen,ofcourse",I corrected.

All were waiting for me to finish myself. "So,I won't be able to call you using honorifics",I blurted out with closed eyes.For few minutes,I couldn't hear anything but then they started laughing.So,I also started laughing with them."It's okay,Y/N",Jin said.

"Great.So, Bunny,Tae,Jimin,Joon,Hobi,Meow and Jinie",I said pointing out each."I didn't liked my name.Give me some ,too",Jimin demanded.I knew Jimin was babyish ,but so much I didn't knew that."Well!I can call you Jiminshi",I said thoughtfully."No.I tease him that",Jungkook interrupted."Then,Minmin",I changed the name.

Jimin seemed quite glad with his name.I never thought I would have such conversation with BTS.When finally everyone seemed satisfied with the names,I presented the biggest question."Well then the only question is where will I sleep?"I asked looking around.All started looking at each other awkwardly.