Hobi and me alone!!!

"I guess, your car came.Just make sure you don't get out anywhere and be with the bodyguards. Minmin ,please take care of yourself. Jungkook no eating outside.I guess maybe some people might be there but still don't get near to anyone",I instructed. 

"Don't be worried,Y/N.We will take care of ourselves. You take care of yourself",Namjoon assured."Just come as you are leaving",I said.I knew about all the measures we took for them with the help of company ,but still I felt little uncomfortable.It was like something is still wrong.But I was glad,Mr.Lee was with them.

***

Now,only me and Hobi were left in the room.The room was suddenly so quite as if whole chaos left the room.But, this chaos was of happiness.

"I will be in my room.You need something you can ask me ."Hobi said and left with his precious phone.I am actually jealous of his phone.He treats it better than me.Before coming here if someone would ask me whom I would marry from BTS I would have answered Hobi. 

The sexiness his straight face shows and cuteness his smiling face ,any girl would love to have a caring and promising guy.But ,now I don't know anymore."Ahn",I shouted frustratingly when he left.

I decided to keep an eye on my guys.Now I guess, we are such close that I could call them my guys.I opened my laptop and started watching the camera which I placed in their cars.I could see their smiles on their lips and awareness in their eyes.I promised myself that I will turn the awareness of their eyes into relaxation.

My thoughts were interrupted by Hobi,"Y/N,I am cooking Tteokbokki. Do you need some?" I was so startled that I closed my laptop screen with a 'thud' sound. "What were you watching?"he asked me suspiciously. 

"Nothing of sort what you are thinking.I was just working.You startled me."I lied hurriedly.He gave me a naughty smile.I felt like I was a small child watching something I shouldn't be.I quickly grabbed a towel and said,"I will wash up and come to eat".

I knew my laptop was on sleep mode and only person who can open it was Tae as he sometimes play games on it or Yoongi because I trusted him to open it in emergency only.I had told him if something happens to me just switch on my laptop and read my draft section in my email.

My bestie and my brother were two other only people who knew my password. "Ahh",I was struggling to wash my hairs.The day I came in Tae washed my hair for me because of which we bonded very closely.

"Y/N,what are you doing inside?"Hobi came in my room listening to my shouts."Can you help me?"I asked."What!"he asked.His 'What' sound made me understood that he was misunderstanding me as he was outside in the room.

"I am completely dressed up.The bathroom door is open.I need you to wash my hair.It's been awhile now",I described each and everything.He entered the bathroom and saw me sitting on the floor with my head in bath tub.

It was quiet embarrassing being in that position.I have watched many Kdramas but this was more embarrassing than they had shown.

"I am so sorry you have to do it for me.I was actually going to ask Tae for it as he usually helped me but, now; he isn't around so I tried to do it myself",I apologized genuinely.

The way he was observing me,the bath tub,the shampoo ,running water I felt to coward under his gaze.I mean no matter how strong you are,if you are an army; you will feel timid in front of BTS."Aigoo,aigoo",he said coming towards me.

"Get your head up a little",he kept on giving me instructions until I was positioned correctly."Okay.Now let's start."He was actually very good at washing other's hair,especially girls."Your girl is gonna be so jealous of this",I said.

"I don't have a girlfriend",he replied immediately."Relax ,I was talking about future",he calmed down after my statement."Ouch!You are putting shampoo in my ears and eyes",I complained."Sorry,I will remove it",he apologized nicely.