I proposed Hobi!!

Today I got the letter from my company to relocate for my work.The first thing came to my mind when I saw the country name was my meet with Jungkook. You might have understood by now which country I am talking about.Its South Korea and the city is none other then Seoul.

It's been a year since I have met bunny(JK).Ya,I usually call him bunny even if  he is older then me .[It's our secret].I would never be able to call him that on his face.I would rather call him Mr.Jeon.

I told my best friend about my transfer.She wasn't quiet happy about it.Sorry,I can't tell you the reason now.It is the only secret I have which makes me stay away from friendship or love.

I informed my brother about my relocation and packed for Seoul.The flight was quiet tiredsome but I had collection of my 'Run BTS' which never fails me. 'Lachimolala and Rock Bison' ,never gets old for me.

***

Finally, after such a long flight, I landed in Seoul.I remembered teasing my friends during college time that I would need their kidney to visit Seoul to meet BTS .I never ever thought that my this small dream would come true .I took a taxi and went to my apartment which I came to know is on the same street as Bighit building.

***

[After a month].Today,I got late to come home.It's been usual for a month,now.I started running on the sidewalk because rain was pouring and I hadn't brought umbrella with me.It was hard for me to run in high heels already that rain was pouring too.

My apartment and my office are near by so I cannot take cab.I sometimes gets late like today due to over work in the office.

Suddenly,I crashed into a person."I am so sorry !!",I bowed to the person, as soon as I got up.I had to learn Korean once I shifted.But ,it wasn't hard as I knew half of it already.

The person was holding the umbrella and was wearing a mask.But when he spoke ,"It's okay",I recognized the voice in an instant.

When he removed his masked, I was sure it was none other then JHope. He was looking smoking hot in his coat with umbrella. I was so hypnotized that I just said,"I love you".

Trust me,it was one of my most embarrassing moments. After all,I liked BTS rappers before liking their vocal line and then OT-7 with Jin as my recent bias.You know how armies biases keeps on changing.

His expressions told me that he heard me,so the first thing came in my mind was to run .Oh My God, Girl!You just embarrassed yourself. Runnnnn . But my knees; they were just grounded firmly.So,before he could speak or I faint, I blurted out.

"Sorry,I am really sorry.I easily get cold and I am all wet so I was in such a hurry that I just couldn't see you",I think he said something but my brain couldn't sense it.So,I just started walking towards my house.

I heard him calling from behind.He wanted to help me with umbrella.But, I knew if I stopped now I would just embarrass myself more. So,I just yelled out without looking back,"It's fine.My house is nearby only.I will be fine. Thank you for asking."

I think he didn't wanted to be nosy so he went on his way and I reached my house.After I changed, I was still thinking about him and smiling stupidly.I just wished I had told him my name.He would have remembered me as 'Y/N' rather then 'Rain Girl' or maybe 'weird one'.First ,'Lift Girl' and now 'Rain Girl'.I guess I am doing great of getting nick names from my idol.