When did I became so important!!

We stayed such for five more minutes but it felt eternity to me.I realized that he understands me more than I do.I always thought he was childish as he was youngest of the group but now I feel like he was just like that because he wished to be.

I finally pushed myself from his safe arms.He opened his arms.I went and washed my face.When I came out,I saw him smilingly at me."What?",I asked confusingly."You show that you are strong but deep inside you are more fragile than a flower",he acknowledged."Oh really!",I threw my face towel at him and left.

I could see all members in the hallway except for Tae."Minmin,where is Tae?"I asked. "He is in his room.He has locked the door as always",he said.I went to his door and knocked.

"I want to be alone",a voice came from inside. "Tae,it's me",I said softly. "My name is V not Tae",he replied angrily. "V only on stage.Now you are my Tae-Tae",I said as cute as possible. "I am really really sorry.At least hear me out once",I pleaded.

He didn't opened the door."Fine ,I am gonna stay here unless you hear me out",I said stubbornly. He didn't opened the door for at least an hour.Finally,I heard some footsteps coming near to do door.I got up as soon as I heard click.

"Come inside",he ordered in his matured voice.I went inside his room.He was sitting in the dark.When I entered, he quickly switched on his lights.There were two beds as everyone had one room partner.

His was Jungkook's. One bed was occupied by things, probably it was of Jungkook. As other bed was empty, I decided to stand beside it.I accept that I was little scared of his anger but I knew he wouldn't hurt me in any circumstances.He closed the door and stood putting his hands on his waist."Speak",he ordered.

"I know I shouldn't have shouted on you so loudly.I know what I did was wrong.And most of all,I can't even tell you why I did that.All I can do is apologize and ask you to understand me."I tried my best to not waver under his eyes and think about him as V.[V is lot more intimidating then Taehyung]

I could see his eyes filled with disappointment.He took few minutes to think and finally broke the silence."Y/N,I forgive you."I was so shocked that I didn't realized that my mouth fell open.He closed my mouth with his long fingers.

I quickly regained my posture. "You are no more angry with me",I asked the obvious."Do you want me to?"he questioned with one eyebrow raised.I slumped on the bed.

"See,I was furious because I am older than you, and still you shouted so loudly.But I am upset because that I didn't even knew what I did wrong.I opened your laptop without asking you that was wrong of me.But,it wasn't that big mistake, for you to shout in such manner",he said with such innocent eyes that I felt bad for hiding truth from him.

I stayed quiet for some time.He sat on his knees near me and questioned,"Y/N,why are there cameras in our car?Why you had access to them?Why you reacted as if I saw something I shouldn't have?"Those were the questions I feared.

I looked into his brown eyes.It was first time I saw his eyes without contacts and they were more beautiful than anything I ever saw.

"Answer me.Y/N ,I won't be able to trust you if you don't trust me",he said with a pleading look. I took his face in my hands and said softly,"Tae-Tae please.I can't tell you.If I tell you,I will be putting you in danger.Just trust me and know that I won't let anyone harm you,Jimin or any other member."

I saw frustration in his eyes.He was fighting with himself.Finally,he sighed loudly and stood up."Fine!I will trust you.But promise me you won't get hurt either like you took bullet for Jimin before",he asked.I smiled and comforted him with,"No way;why would I get hurt.You are there to protect me."

He smiled and nodded in yes.He opened the door for us.We both came to common room and everything went to normal ,as much as possible.