SnowWhite and The dwarf- Grumpy

Finally, we all sat down exhausted.Guys had completed their cleanings."Y/N it's first time after the attack that we all are smiling without worries",Jin said."Don't worry.Y/N-magician is here.While I am here I won't let you feel down.Your smiles are the ones we army live for."

Then, I realized I got overboard so I quickly apologized ,"Did I over-reacted?""No ,it was fine and thank you", Tae supported. "I think we needed it.It have been quite serious in the house after Jimin got attacked", Yoongi said.

I smiled and quickly changed the topic, "Meow Meow ,do EEEE!I wanna see your gummy smile."All started laughing again as Yoongi did his 1000 billion smile.We all went to bed after awhile.

As I and Yoongi went to bed ,Hobi came in our room."Come on girl,first your night medicine then you can sleep."He handed me tablets and gave me some water.I took my medicine and bid everyone good night and slept.It was my first night with BTS which was peacefully exciting .

***[In the morning]

I felt someone taking my sheets away."Who the fu** is this?"I said in sleep."Get up Snow White.It's morning already and your alarm has rang thrice till now",Jungkook said.I got up rubbing my eyes.

"I told you not to call me that.I hate media for naming me that",I said while yawning."It's because you hate this and I love to tease you",he said."Y/N get ready fast.Breakfast is ready",Jin said.I quickly grabbed my brush and went to wash up.I changed my clothes and went to dining hall.

"You are cooking today,also.I mean don't you usually take caterer and all",I asked while grabbing my seat.My seat was fixed now I guess, as they always left me same place to sit."The thing is, due to security, we aren't allowed to go out or someone to come here.No one knows we have shifted except for staff and police.We have everything we want in this building and we can order ,through staff, if we want something,"Joonie said.

"Oh!!Then Jungkook would get a tummy without gym.Then I will tease you grumpy as you will look like old man from SnowWhite and seven dwarfs",I said smiling at him."We have gym here",Jungkook said irritably.

All were looking at us while we were teasing each other."What is this?"Yoongi pointed out our fight."Oh!Remember we saw on the news.They called the mysterious girl as Snow White and we were seven dwarfs.So,I tease her as Snow White as she doesn't like her story",he explained.

I continued,"And so I will call him a dwarf-the grumpy.He hates it."Still all were confused."Nothing!he is just being childish and I don't get why I am being childish",I realized.All started laughing."It's BTS syndrome.You feel young with us,"Jin finished the conversation with that.

We all went to daily routine.I went to my room to see my call history.I had received calls from my manager regarding the work.As no one knows that it was me ,the mystery girl who saved BTS, I asked for work from home saying that my leg is fractured due to fall.

I started working on my project with the new updates.I didn't knew for how many hours I was working when Yoongi came in the room."You should probably take some rest.You have been working from three hours continuosly",he said while opening his laptop.

I stretched myself a little."Time flies quickly when you have a lot to do",I replied."I will go and get something to drink.Do you want something?",I asked putting my laptop on sleep."No",he said with serious face.

I just kept looking at him.I forgot I needed to get something.The way he was so engrossed in his work made me feel admire him.I mean, how can people say he is lazy when he cooks for whole house ,does his chores,makes music.He really increases my expectations in guys.

"You are making me uncomfortable",he said without looking at me.I quickly said sorry and went to kitchen.I came back from the kitchen.

"Where were you for so long?I mean you can come to your own room whenever you want.I don't want you to give me privacy like that,"I asked Yoongi after returning with juice."It's not such.I was with Hyung for some work.By the way,you never told us where you work",he asked softly as if he was afraid to offend me.I couldn't hold it in and just laughed out.

"Why!Why!Why!"he asked like he use to speak on RUN BTS."You know I am really living "Y/N" life right now.Why are you behaving like you offended me or something.It's okay".I detailed him about my work.

He was looking quite impressed by it."But tonight I might work late so I will work in main room you can sleep here peacefully",I added.He just nodded his head and went back to his work.I also returned to my work.