BTS is tracking me!!

Tonight ,it felt like as my first night here.The only difference is that , that time we were awkward and now they are angry with me.

 Namjoon with his iconic straight face eating,Jimin with his sulking face and puppy eyes eating ,Jin was so quiet that I wished instead he would rap as he does while he is angry.And worst of them were Jungkook and Yoongi who just ignored me whole time while I was talking.I was glad Tae was responding to me.He had become my best friend over these days .And Hobi was as usual calm which was probably before the storm I think.

"I have UNO if you wish to play",I suggested."Nope,I am worst at it ",Tae said."It's okay.We both will play together",I gave him a high five."The one who loses all will be cleaning",I challenged.

Slowly,all started playing and laughing again."UNO",I and Tae shouted together."It's not fair you both won all the matches",Jimin cried."Everything is fair unless we don't get punishment of cleaning ",I teased him.

Eventually,everything felt normal.Even few minutes of their anger felt like eternity to me.We had been drinking and talking, now as we ate our food.

"Let's play truth and dare now as some of us are already drunk",I suggested.All agreed and one by one all had their chances."So,Joonie I dare you to sing and dance but on the song I choose",I dared.It was so funny.We did few more rounds of truth and dare while turning the bottle while  we continued drinking.

Now,the bottle turned on me while the other end was towards Jin."Truth or dare,"he asked me looking straight in the eyes."Truth",I chose. "Do you love someone right now and if yes then who?"He questioned me by looking in my eyes.

"Yes AND Jungkook",I looked into kookie's eyes and continued ,"made rule only one question in one go.So,I won't answer who."The air got so in-tensed.

"I thought you were taking my name",Kookie said."Hn!I don't fall for a dwarf",I teased him."I need Prince.After all ,you call me Snowwhite and she ended up with a prince",I smirked at him.

"I am not a dwarf.I am a Prince."He added,"but not yours".Other members quickly continued the game.Eventually,game came to an end as everyone felt exhausted. 

***

Everyone went to bed.I switched off the lights of my and Yoongi's bedroom.As I was laid on my side Yoongi asked,"So ,will you answer my question now?"I tried to act innocent,"What question?"

He turned towards me,"we all know you went somewhere because we Joonie tracked your phone."I was shocked to know he knew how to track phone's location.I sat right up and asked,"How do he knows about tracking?"

"When your phone's screen was destroyed we put a tracker on it.Every seven of us have it as security system.But,what we didn't knew was that we would have to use it to keep an eye on you?"he complained.

"This is first time, and I hope last.That you don't ask about my whereabouts if you don't wanna fall in trouble."I could see surprise and disappointment in his eyes."See, I know you are always worried about your members but aren't able to express it.So,all I could ask of you is to trust me.I will make sure none of you are hurt.That's why I am here.I can't tell you more then that because it might put you in trouble."

I tried to find questions in his eyes or confusion at least,but all I could see was trust and understanding.I went back to sleep when he murmured,"It's not us we all are worried about.Just don't get yourself hurt while protecting us."I wished I didn't hear that.For the first time,I felt that I might really be SnowWhite which I didn't liked.