Yoongi gave me wrong Ice cream!!!

We took all our groceries out along with ice creams."Meow Meow,please don't talk about what happened before!",I pleaded him,again.He just nodded in response.I was glad he didn't asked anything more,but I was scared too that he was gonna confront me sometime about it.

Anyways ,I am sure he will give me some time to think about an explanation as I don't have one now.No matter how much I thought about it ,it seemed off that someone would try to hurt Yoongi. I mean even though there are BTS haters and all ;but who would go to such lengths to hire a professional fighter.

My thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi,"I am home and look who I brought?".Jin was the only one in the living room.He took the bags from my hand and we both hugged each other,"Hello".

"Where are the others?"I asked sitting on the sofa."Ain't I enough?"Jin kidded.I laughed at his sense of humour while Yoongi just smirked. All came down hearing to our voices."I heard Y/N",Tae said. "You can even see her",Yoongi came with sarcasm.

We all greeted each other like old friends."I bought ice creams for you'll.Dig in",I said while emptying the ice-cream bag.They all were excited as usual."It isn't Pistachio.It's Mint-Choco", Joonie said making vomitting face.

We all laughed at him."Sorry,I bought it just to see your 'ewwy' face",I said apologizing."So,I don't have ice-cream?",he pouted."Wait,I bought you Pistachio ice-cream,too."I said rummaging through the bag.

That's when I realized that the ice-cream I threw was the one I bought for Joon. I looked at Yoongi while he stared at me too. "Here,have this one",I said giving him mine. "Aren't you gonna eat it?This is the only one left except for Mint-Choco and I know you aren't that fan of Mint-Choco",he questioned.

"Nope,I cannot eat ice-cream.I catch infection quite easily",I acted. "You really are saying that or am I hearing things",Kookie teased me.Before I could answer Yoongi handled the situation,"Y/N,said she will share with me while buying ice-creams".

I looked at him questioningly but recovered smoothly."Yes,he is correct",I supported.I opened my mouth for Yoongi to put some in my mouth when Jungkook put a spoon in my mouth instead.

"You can share with me. Yoongi Hyung likes to eat his ice-cream.Anyways,I am on a diet ",he gave an excuse.I was shocked.Did I really see a hint of jealousy in his eyes and that too from Meow-Meow.But,I let it slide.

***

Later,we all ate together. Tonight,we had ordered some food while some was made by our BTS chiefs.Tonight I realized no matter how much I decide to stay away from them,at-last they have become my safe place like Snow-White had 'Cottage of Dwarfs'. Like the seven dwarfs were named after the different stages of addiction,now BTS was my addiction.

The addiction I never want to leave no matter how many reasons I can think of because the only reason enough to stay is that they have become my family now.My love Kookie,my crush Jinie, my partner-in-crime TaeTae, my oppa Joonie,my best-friend Jimin,my happiness Hobi,my soulmate Yoongi and my everything BTS. I had decided no matter how much hard it becomes ,I will stay and protect them.

***

We all were talking to each other."What about your crush?"I whispered to Jimin. During my stay here,I had become close to every member. Jimin and I used to talk about all stuff,including his crush.

He had been messaging a girl over a month now.He never showed me her picture or her texts.But, he never stopped talking about her even for a second.As an army ,I was jealous of her before, but quickly I came to terms about letting him have his own personal life.After all ,all that matters is his smile and happiness for me.

"We are gonna meet soon",he said shyly."You are a tomato right now",I teased him."Shh!I haven't talked about it with anyone.Not even Taehyung or any other member",he said in a low voice.

"You have to tell them,someday.At least ,before any other person finds out",I advised him. "I have decided to ask her to be my girlfriend",he said looking at the floor. "Eeeeeee",I squealed with excitement.Everyone looked at us.I realized I shouldn't have done that.