Yoongi is bad ass!!!

I quickly analyzed the whole situation.There were five boys from which two had knifes while three were empty handed.I knew Yoongi was not at all a fighter and already had a shoulder injury.Yes ,you heard it right .He told me about his accident and asked me to keep it secret.

He was in a fighting position.He still seemed like a harmless guy.I found a broom stick nearby and took a hold of it. As soon as the guy tried to attack with knife ,I used the broom on his hand.My training gave me upper-hand over some street thugs.

I handed my ice cream bag to Yoongi. "Get inside and leave",I instructed him. "What the hell are you doing here?"he asked worriedly. "There's no time for chitchat.Leave", I shouted."I am not leaving you back",he said standing gaining his position again.I knew, I didn't had much time before they attacked us.

"I am trained.You aren't",I shouted."Come with better reason",he said."O.K!You can watch me but sit inside the car with all the locks.Trust me",I growled as I knew he was stubborn.He noticed my eyes which were vicious and decided to seat inside."Which one of you would like to die first?"I played with them.

The one from whom I had defended before,came first.Protecting my injured side,I beat him into pulp."Woow",I heard Yoongi's excitement from his window.I smiled and said,"Do you want some more show ,Meow-Meow?"

He was cheering me like he cheers Hobi. I was in good shape even after my wound.I literary got all guys to scurry off.Than a person came in black suit and covered mask.By his walk ,he seemed quite good in fight.He took in-charge of fight.

I tried to punch him but he always got me. He reminded me of someone I had practiced before ,but I couldn't put my finger on the memory. I tried to focus on him ,but he was too fast and I was out of practice.I knew in my this shape I won't be able to last longer.

Till now,my and Yoongi's telepathy had gotten quite good.I gave him a nod to keep the car started.I didn't had any choice but to cheat in fight.I called out ,"Give me." Yoongi threw an ice-cream at me which I caught."Seriously",I asked him to which he motioned to do miracle with it.

The guy got confused.As soon as he came to kick me,I rotated his leg around and threw the ice cream in his eyes. When I rotated his leg ,an anklet came in my hand which I remembered I gave to my ex."Fast",I heard Yoongi's shouts which brought me back from memories.

I quickly sat in the back seat and Yoongi drove the car as fast as possible. "Are you fine?"he asked looking at me through the mirror. "Ya!I survived",I smirked at him. We kept on checking whether they were following us or not.

"Hey ,watch out.I am coming in front seat",I announced. He nodded. I sat on the front seat. "Are they following behind?"he questioned.I answered him by,"Nope"."You are an excellent fighter",he complimented."Oh!I am black belt in Karate,I have taken Judo,Taekwondo and even sword and shooting",I proudly said.

He was proud of me which I expected to be surprise."But, the Ice cream move was good.I have never learnt it before.That one goes to you",I appreciated.He smiled embarrassingly. Till now I have been able to tell him things without him asking me any questions.I guess, that's the best part of him having soulmate.

Soon we reached the BTS's safe-house.He stopped the car in the parking.We both got down the car."Let's not tell them",I suggested.He looked at me for a second and than nodded.We both got our stories straight and went inside with the groceries.