I am in Jungkook's arms!!

I looked thoroughly at him but he wasn't harmed in anyway or shot.Then who was bleeding?I looked at my side and saw blood coming out.'Yipee ,it's me who got shot.Well done !',I thought to myself.

For sometime, I was numb and the only thing on my mind was BTS. "RUN" ,I said while holding my wound as pain was yet to be processed by my brain.I didn't realized I was talking in English.So I again spoke but this time in Korean ,"RUN".

They might be thinking what kind of fool I am.Or they might took me as brave.But the truth was I was so scared that it all happened because I wished to meet them that my brain just short-circuited. I wanted to see them from front but not in this way.

"Y/n ,what are you doing here?Are you fine?How did you know about this?Does it hurt?",Jungkook was so full of concerned questions that I felt the need to comfort him, instead of myself.He was holding my head up.

"I was here for the conference.For now ,my head hurts and I guess I got shot.And I guess it tingles!!Of course it hurts, you idiot.Just run to safe place before they try to take another shot or anything else happens".

Seriously speaking;I was happy he was concerned about me but he was being a little childish in such situation.I mean after all ,I am just a random person and they are the targets;not me.

"Sir,we will have to take you home back.Car has arrived",one of the bodyguards said to Namjoon."Can you walk ,miss?"Jimin asked me."Just leave!!Before anyone else gets hurt. My friend is also here.He will help me out."I growled in frustration as I had to run after the guy.

I knew it was rude of me;but I just couldn't help myself to rub reality on him because of the situation.And this was my only chance to catch him.

"I will carry her",Jungkook said to his hyungs ignoring me."Hello,it's my decision should I come with you or not?Are you kidnapping me?"I said holding my pain and anger.But,then Jin interfered,"Miss,we cannot leave you behind so please cooperate with us."

The only words I could manage was ,"Hn hn".And next thing I felt was Jungkook carrying me carefully without hurting my wound.They ran behind us surrounding me and Jungkook.

***

He put me down on a seat between to Taehyung and Jimin. The first thing came to my mind was my family. I checked my phone but it was all crashed. I guess it happened when I slammed down because of that stupid person.I will kill that guy who pulled my leg if I knew who he was.

At that time,I saw Namjoon talking to his PDnim on the phone about incidence.I was losing my focus a little,probably due to blood loss."Can I borrow your phone?",I asked Taehyung."Mine is crashed due to my fall."I added.He gave me without hesitation.

I just called my brother and talked about everything because I didn't wanted my family to worry about it as it would be breaking news within minutes."If again call comes from this;just give it to me.He is my brother.My mother usually gets panic attack when I get in trouble so,please cooperate",I said while returning him his phone.

Now,when I finally have talked to my family;I could feel the pain soaring through my body and my head feeling heavier.So, I asked Jimin,"Can I lay me head in your lap?".Without hesitation,he let me lay my head.It is quite hard to remain strong when you are shot and cracked your head at the same time.So,I just focused on my breaths and tried to stay up.

After some discussions which I couldn't understand, the car stopped."I will carry you",Jungkook told me.I swayed his hands and said,"I am a lot stronger then you think.I will walk on my own".I knew if he holds me one more time ,my heart rate will increase like crazy.

But I guess God wished to fulfill all my wishes in one go.As I took few steps, world started spinning around me.I felt many hands supporting me and someone shouted my name but it was too late.After that I don't remember anything.