I pinched Jungkook's cheeks !

I am waiting for my friend in her cabin to give her parcel. I am exhausted because I am wearing a dress and my feet are full of blisters because of new heels.

Today is my brother's birthday so I wore a dress as a traditional wear which certainly I am regretting now. Let me tell you one thing about me ,I am bold and not much girlish. I am sophisticated and sometimes introvert, too. I don't like someone invading my space nor do I like invading others. 

Suddenly, I heard loud screams coming from down the halls. I opened the cabin door to see what is going on when suddenly someone slumped at the door. "Oh! I am really really sorrrryyyy ",I apologized .When I looked at the face of the person I was baffled. It was none other than Jung Kook from BTS.

"Jung Kook !!!Now ,I am hallucinating ",I said to myself .I thought I was seeing things because all I could see were his dark brown eyes due to his mask. I might have mistook someone else. That's when, "Help me", he pleaded with those doe like eyes.

"Are you real? "I pinched his cheeks which I was embarrassed immediately after he removed his mask and said said, "That hurts!!"The next thing I did was to pull him in quickly. I was going to ask him about what was happening outside when some body knocked the door. He hurriedly hid himself behind a desk and actioned me to open.

I didn't knew what I should be expecting. Did he do something? Did he stole his favorite candies? I slapped myself mentally and calmed myself down and opened the door. It was my friend whom I had to give the parcel.

"What is happening outside with all screaming ?",I asked her as calmly as I could, but my heartbeats were saying otherwise. "Y/n, Jungkook oppa is in building . Aaaaaaa ."She continued after some breathes, "we were following him but we lost him. Did you happen to see him ?"she asked in a hurry while other fangirls were searching for him.

I understood the situation. So, I gave her expression which I thought was the 'I didn't knew about it' one as I also liked BTS. "What the hell are you saying ? Seriously. Even I am an army. Why did he come here ?How did he looked ?If you find him please ,please call me. I will give you whatever you want. "I blabbered all questions I could think of.

"He is much more handsome and hot and sexy and cute in real life. We are searching for him. Would you like to come with us ?"she offered to which I declined with a shake of my head.I think she got a little suspicious because I didn't offered to go along with her to find him.

So, I quickly covered it, "I have got blisters on my feet. You know me .I ain't the one being girlish and all. But,I have brought your parcel which I kept in your desk and don't forget to keep me update about our little bunny."

"Fine. I will see parcel later on ",she said. I guess she bought my lie as she followed others to look for him. I closed the door and waited for him to come out. When he finally came out, all I could think about was his perfect abs. 

It was perfect moment ,actually more perfect then K-dramas. I just wished he would give me a sneak peak of his abs as a token of thanks. He brought me out of my fantasy saying, "Thankyou"  and started leaving.

I had to do something to stop so I said, "Do you really think you can escape so easily ".His confused eyes made me understand that I used the wrong words. So, I immediately corrected myself, "I mean they can catch up with you anytime. If you wish; I can help you to sneak away ",I gave an offer.

***

{Guys pls like or comment if you liked what you read.And even tell me how I can improve it.I am writing one more currently which I will upload soon.If you comment and like I will get a lot of help}