My background!!

I can't believe it has been two days to my escape from agency.After I left the BTS safe-house ,I quickly decided to visit my company.This time, instead of running away,I decided to officially resign from being an agent.

Yes,you heard it right.I am an agent-a spy.You can call me anything you want.I used to work undercover.It's not what I am proud of.I had done very dirty things for agency.I had run away from agency before and tried to live a normal life.But,the main reason was I wanted to live a love life with my boyfriend which was shattered soon.

***[The story]

Back then ,we were someone's bodyguards,appointed by agency.The person's identity is confidential so I cannot tell you.When we were on high alert.We decided to play our card to catch the culprit,or may I say,I convinced him to trust my plan.But all went wrong.

We thought about handing over our client so that the other side would come in ground.But,the mistake we did was trusting them about they wanting him alive.

We took the lift to go to our room meeting where we would meet them.The building was abandoned .As soon as we were halfway, the lift stopped in the middle.

A call came on my phone, "Do you really thing you can catch me so easily?There is a reason why agents are taught to never use the lifts during any mission.'Agent Z'before you;that was my name.And now after you that will be my name again.Hope,you will do good in heaven!"That's when I realized what just happened.

We could hear the malfunctioning of the lift.We planned our escape through duct between two floors.We together opened the above panel of lift .But the problem was only one person at a time could escape.

So, first our client got out safely.Then,I asked him to get to safety but he denied my proposal.Instead he asked me to go first.I went first out,as I knew he was too stubborn to listen to me every-time.

As soon as I got out ,the lift started falling down. At last,I held his hand but it slept out and I lost him forever.That's when I decided never to work for the agency and went into hiding from agency. And that's how my Cleithrophobia started.Whenever I see lift,it reminds me of him.

***

'Ting Ting',I got message from Yoongi. Even after leaving BTS safe-house,I was still in contact with them.I am finally living a happy life. It all seems so much like a fantasy that I am scared for it to fall like castle of cards.

He informed me he is going for grocery shopping.I decided to surprise him by meeting him there.I told him I have caught cold and cannot join them which is my excuse.

***(At the mart).

I can see Yoongi from here. He is covered in his mask and everything but I can still identify him from his walk and his cat eyes.Till he completes his shopping,I will buy some stuff as a thanks for them.

How much I have got to know them in these days,I can surely say about how much they love ice creams.I will get them there favorite ones.

"Can I get a mint-choco flavor for Joonie?",I thought to myself.A smile comes to my lips just by thinking his face when he finds it out. When I got everything I required ,I started to search for Yoongi. I searched for a while but couldn't find him.But when I saw his phone GPS,I found him still nearby.

So,I decided to go out in parking area to search for him ;when I found him near his car.Many fanboys have surrounded him.I guess, he had already packed his groceries as none were there in his hands.Wait a sec!They aren't fanboys.They had knife in their hands.