I fell asleep on Yoongi's laps!!

"Wake up,breakfast is ready",Jimin entered singing."I want to sleep more.I have hangover.Can I just stay here?"I asked cutely."Ya,that's why hyung made hangover soup and porridge for everyone",he answered.I reluctantly got up."My head is spinning",I said holding my head.

***[At the dining table]

"I won't have porridge.Give me soup only",I said yawningly. We all finished our breakfast and as usual  started to clean up.After I finished my part of job I went to sit in common room where Jin and Yoongi were sitting.

When everyone finished their work we decided to watch a movie."Scary one",Jungkook said."I cannot see that",Yoongi interrupted."Let Tae come.I have messaged him",Jimin informed."Let's watch romantic or thriller",I suggested."Suspense will also do",I added.

They picked up some Korean movie which probably I have never heard off before.But still I thought about watching it with them.I tried to keep my head upright but few minutes later only it became hard for me to do that.So,I interrupted their movie.

"Get your hands up ,meow meow!"I commanded.He did as I asked him to.I have always liked the way he never denies for anything when asked to do."Pass that cushion Jinie",I pointed out.I took that cushion and placed it on his laps and laid my head on it.For the first time,I saw him get flustered with his shy smile.

"Don't get any wrong ideas.I am not able to keep my head straight today",I teased him.He kept his hands up for five minutes.So again I had to order him,"It's fine.You can keep them down.Just don't move I am trying to watch movie from this angle."

He kept his hands around me carefully and went back to watching movie."I am never gonna drink ever again ,specially when I am sleep deprived,"I murmured.My legs were folded as Tae was sitting on my other side.

But within few minutes of me lying down,he picked up my feet and kept them on his laps.I resisted,"Tae ,we don't touch other person with our feet.It's a bad thing"."It's fine.I don't mind.Anyway. it's more better then curling up in a ball",he told me.

I don't know how or when ,but my eyes started closing.I could feel Yoongi massaging my head which made me more comfortable.I could hear movie ,far away.I could hear Jungkook saying ,"She fell asleep.Do you want me to wake her up?"

He was probably talking to Yoongi and Tae. When Yoongi replied,"It's fine.She looks quiet peaceful.Let's finish our movie."Those were the last words I remembered.

***

I got up to my phone ringing.It was probably one of my alarms.I saw the time.It was already 6.I stretched myself and went to common room.Maybe someone will be there.

"You got up?",Jin asked."Yes.But ,how did I reached my room?"I asked an obvious question."I carried you all the way.You know you are too heavy to be called SnowWhite",Jungkook teased me."But still you carried me the moment you get a chance.Remember that you are still a Dwarf and not a Prince",I shooted back.

I drank some water when Jin informed,"Y/N,we need to go out. Hobi will be with you.""We means all of you?"I asked."Yes,we need to give our hearing.But ,we took permission for Hobi to take care of you",he replied.I got nervous.

I knew Hobi was always a cheerful guy but don't know why he wasn't around me.I remember the day I was in hospital.He literary gave me a hard time.I mean Jhope being rude is least expected.I thought he wasn't in the mood so ,I let it slide.

But ,from the day of accident he has always been cold to me.He confuses me sometimes.He takes care of me sometimes while other he hurts me.I mean what could be more hurtful for an army when the warmest person of the group is cold to you.