Picnic

Jimin finally decided to call his girlfriend and meet her.He called me the other day and asked me a favor.I denied at first but then who can say to his whining.I mean how can he take advantage of being cute.There must be some law against BTS for making other's do things just by doing 'aegyos'.

***

I helped Jin with our food basket.We took three cars with us.We took the permissions from company. I had chosen a place with least number of people and least CCTV's surrounding.Actually,it was one of my hiding spots.

"Ah!It's wonderful place for reading a book ",Joonie said."Hyung,let's play",Jungkook said to Taetae and Jimin. I joined Joonie and Yoongi for reading books while Jin and Hobi were just sitting idle,watching maknaes.

Being here with them,took my mind off few things.Though,I still remembered proposing Jungkook as he was playing Frisbee in front of me."Ah!My stomach is growling now.Can we eat something?"Tae asked.

Jin started unpacking the food.We all enjoyed our food nicely.No doubt,Jin and Yoongi are called chiefs now."Y/N,your sandwiches are awesome",Jin praised me."But this is much better than mine",I replied with mouthful of Kimbap made by him.

"Can I get some water?"NamJoon asked. Hobi searched for water in his bag but their was none."Shit!We forgot to bring water",Hobi said."No worries!I can get it from home",Jimin acted."I will accompany you",I acted along.

"I will also come",Jungkook said instantly. Jimin got all furious."We don't require more than two people for water",I suddenly refused Jungkook. He stared at me as if I betrayed him."I am coming or you are not going",he firmly said. Jimin knew that there was no going back now ,so he accepted it.

***

[In the Car]"Why the hell do you have to tag along?"I bursted on Jungkook as soon as he started driving. Jimin was smirking sitting behind. "If we shout at him like you did,he scolds us back.Or at-least make that scary face",he said sitting behind casually.I realized,I had very badly shouted at him."Jimin is gonna meet his crush today",I blurted out.

"What the hell?"Jungkook was shocked with new information."And I am helping him",I added. "You thought something was going on between me and Y/N,right?"Jimin asked.That's when I realized why was he always jumpy around me and Jimin.

"How could you even think that?"I repelled."What do you mean?Ain't I good enough?"Jimin was taken back."No.That's not what I meant.You are cute,hot and sexy",I replied immediately.

Jungkook took a harsh turn which made me fall on his lap."Y/N,you were saying something?"Jungkook warned."I said Jimin is Bf material",I screamed at top of lungs."Will you both stop bickering!I am nervous here",Jimin interrupted.

Jungkook parked the car and we got out."Now what?"Jungkook asked as he didn't had any idea about our planning."His girl is coming.We both will take water cans and leave.We will say that Jimin stayed behind because he fell ill .And say that he asked us to carry on.Then, all we have to do is buy time for him till he messages any of us.Simple",I explained our plan.

I turned to Jimin,"All the best and remember not to be too flirty or nervous.You are Park Jimin,after all".I tried to boost him up while Jungkook got the appliances.We left the house.

***

[Return]"So,Jimin is cute,hot and sexy",Jungkook asked as soon as we sat in the car. "Ya.I mean he has all army swooning over him.And he is a gentleman,too",I teased him.

"Then why did you confessed me?Go and have fun with him",he said with anger.But ,his angry face was also loaded with such cuteness that I couldn't help myself from laughing at him."Why are you laughing?"he asked."You are too cute when you get angry",I stated.

We were interrupted by Taehyung's message."Fuck!"I swore."No swearing baby-girl",he said. "Boys are coming back to house. Taehyung messaged me,just",I worriedly said."Ok!Relax and message him not to come",he said.

I did as he told me.After waiting for seconds which felt like hours ,Tae messaged me that they had come almost halfway and cannot return now."Kookie,do something please",I said holding on his hands.

"Okay !!Okay!!Don't make sad face.Let's go home and try to buy some time for Jimin. Till then,message him about situation",he calmly handled me.