Messed Up:(

No matter how many times I blinked or pinched myself, Tae still stood in front me.Then,I pinched him."Oww!Y/N",he screamed."I am so sorry.It's been such a long time",I said."I should be the one doing it.Why did you left before without coming inside",he asked rubbing his cheek.

"You saw me?"I asked."Ofcourse",he answered."Just,I got nervous.Is Jungkook home?",I questioned."Can you both come inside and then we can talk",he said.I realized we were still standing at the door.He knew my bestie as she had come before to give me my bags.

We went inside while Tae took our coats.The living room was filled with members. This was my first time seeing BTS house from inside as before we stayed at safe house. Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon and Hobi were sitting on sofa.

There was a seat empty ,probably for Tae. Everyone greeted me.We hugged each other. Hobi  and Jimin gave their seats to me and my friend.We all stayed in silence for a few long minutes.

I finally spoke,"So,I should leave before Jungkook comes home ".They all exchanged few expressions."I mean,he is over me now.So,I shouldn't confront him,yet",I said.All looked so dull that I felt,they still wished I and Jungkook were together.

Finally, Namjoon spoke."Y/N,Jungkook is missing".As soon as I heard that I was stunned.Then ,I realized they were paying me back because I left without telling them."Oh!Great.Which army kidnapped him?Is that your idea of not getting his love life out.Come on ,I won't tell anyone",I laughed.

I thought, they might join me.But looking at their expressions ,it didn't seemed that way."What the heck is going on,here?"I stood up."Y/N,please sit down and take breathes",Tae said putting his hand on my shoulder.I sat down."O.K.Now tell me from start what is going?"I asked after taking some breathes.

Namjoon started speaking,"Jungkook believed that you were at some mission.I swear,I never told him anything about you.But,a few days back,he got really upset.He missed you so badly that he started over working.We got worried about him so,I asked him to get over you as I was the only one who knew you won't come back.And we had a huge fight on this and he left the house in anger.It was a huge fight so we thought maybe he went to his parent's house.But,he never went there.It's been three days today,no one knows where he is.We thought  he got your information and went to see you.But,then your brother says,he didn't saw him and you were out of country.So,we checked out and came to know he left Seoul but never Korea."

I kept on hearing him quietly wishing that they found him somewhere.When he stopped talking I was still waiting for him to add something such as 'Oh!and he was at a park',or something like 'It's a prank',or maybe 'silly me,I didn't tell you he has a girl friend and he went to her house'. Even last one if he would have added,at least I would have been relaxed to know that he was safe.

"So,any idea where he is?"I asked hoping for a yes."The last we got to know about his location was somewhere in Incheon. Though we don't have a specific location",Jin answered.

"Oh!no!no!no!"I said putting my head in my hands.They were all puzzled at my reaction."Are you sure he got my information?",I tried to confirm.They all shared an expression which was quite easy for me to read.It clearly said 'Maybe'.I was happy to know at-least there might be a chance he didn't knew about my lie.

That's when my phone rang up with unknown number.I disconnected it.It again rang.I picked it up and shouted,"Who is this?" "That's not how you greet your old friend",the guy spoke.As soon as I heard his voice,I felt a need to go through phone and kill him.

"Listen,you pig,I don't have time for your stupid chitchat",I said angrily."Okay then let's chitchat about your boyfriend",he replied."I don't have a boyfriend",I shouted."Well,then maybe the guy you love",he corrected.