My enemies found friends!!

The last night was very long.Nobody was able to sleep.It was first time that on holiday everyone got up early.Even Jimin and Taehyung,who always wake up at last,woke early today.The morning was usual but still it felt like somebody died at home.I was scared for the first time.But,I kept on remembering Jin's words to boost myself.

***

"Okay,I told you not to do anything.No police,no agency,nothing.If I need help I will contact you Monalisa",I discussed with everyone."Is beeper working"?We checked it for the tenth time today."Y/N,can you talk to me for a second",Namjoon asked.We talked for two minutes and became ready to go.

"Listen guys.I will go alone forward.You all stay nearby and stay with her only;but not too near.As soon as you see Jungkook,take him and leaavvve. Is that clear all?I can only protect myself if you all are safe",I reminded.

"Don't worry.Everything will be fine",Monica said.Monica was also a good fighter but I decided not to ask her to come with me because I already lost her brother and now I couldn't loose my best friend,too.

***

It took me few hours to arrive at Incheon at the place which Damon gave me.I took a long breathe and got out of my car.I called,"I am here.Where you are?""Come in the third building.I am waiting for my girl",he said in the most annoying way one could ever talk.I have to bite my tongue from cursing him.

***

I went inside and saw a big storage type.When I entered,I noticed six people were keeping an eye out.But,nobody tried to stop me.I went inside the shutter and climbed the stairs.There were one or two guys at every corner looking out for steps.They checked me for weapons and left me.

When I reached the floor,it was kind of open with roof.I looked around and saw Jungkook tied down on the ground.My heart skipped a beat and I ran towards him."Bunny,are you fine?I am not gonna leave that son of a bitch.Oh my god!",I started sobbing. 

Jungkook looked at me with a worried face."Run.Fast just get out of here",he said coughing blood."No.I am here to save you.Don't worry.I will be fine.I promise,I will get you out of here",I said looking into his doe eyes which were swollen

"Oh!Well look who is here.I loved watching you from the camera.You had a good conversation going on.Sorry,I interrupted that",Damon said with his ugly face. I felt an urge to suffocate him to death for hurting my Grumpy but they outnumbered me and we didn't had anywhere to run.

I kept reminding myself about Jungkook to keep myself calm."You promised,you would let him go",I demanded."Yes.He is free to go  but..would Jungkook leave you alone?Here.In this place,with me",he taunted."I am not going ,anywhere",Jungkook groaned in pain.

"Kookie,you have to leave.He is just trying to mess with you.Don't worry about me",I said looking at him."I am not leaving you alone with this bastard",he said sternly."I wished you could ever say that to me ,Y/N.You always fell for the wrong guy.And they always ended up beaten up or DEAD",his words pierced my heart.

"Don't listen to him,Y/N.I love you.We all do.And I am here because of me.Don't let him get to you",Jungkook said.I knew Damon was playing me but what he said was so true that I started questioning myself."Yes.What you said is correct?That's why I won't let my love get hurt today",I spoke with confidence.

"Oh!I forgot to tell you.I got some guests for you,only special ones",and with that a guy and a girl entered.Lee and his bitch came inside and they greeted each other.I brought Jungkook near to me to protect him from anything."Why you are here?"I asked."To get even",the girl sneered.

I stood up knowing they were here for me.I knew if I stayed near Jungkook ,they might hurt him too.So,I walked a little distance away from him.Before I could do something,she came running towards me and kicked me in stomach.I fell down near Jungkook.