Yoongi is my hospital mate!!!

My empty stomach started paining a little.I suppressed my pain.After some tosses and turns ,I was able to relax a bit.After an hour ,I felt someone entering my room.

"Y/N wakey wakey",I recognized Tae's voice.My eyes were quite heavy due to sleep so I just moaned."I have brought food for you",he said."I said I don't wanna eat food made for patients.It makes me think as one",I complained without opening my eyes."I have brought food from home specially for you",he said.

When I heard him saying that I shot up from my bed so excitedly that he burst into laughter."I am not hungry ;but as you have taken so much pain for me; I will try it."I said acting as if I wasn't hungry.

I grabbed a spoon when my stomach gave away my cover by growling.I got so embarrassed."So,you were not hungry at all.I am not implying anything",he tried to suppress his laugh but at last he burst out.

"Hahahahaha ,you are quite stubborn just as Jungkook told us",Tae said."What do you mean by Jungkook told you?What did he told you about me being stubborn? "I asked confusingly. Tae stood up and said,"you start eating.I will return with some water", and he left.

I understood by his body language that he didn't wanted to talk about it.So,I didn't made it any more weird and focused on my food.When I put the first bite in my mouth I really moaned.Suddenly ,someone woke up from the couch under the sheets.I screamed loudly.

It was as if someone just popped up out of thin air."Y/N ,you shouldn't be moaning over a food in front of guy",Yoongi said."What the f***?When did you get here?From when were you sleeping on that couch?How can you be so dead sleeping?",I was asking so fast that I choked on my food.

"Take it easy.I was here from a long time.I guess, you dozed of a little in between that's when I lied under the sheets.You didn't ever came out of your sheets maybe that's why you didn't noticed me.Tonight ,I will be sleeping with you."He said looking at me,casually.

"Don't worry.I am silent sleeper and I am  here just to help you .I am gonna sleep there",he spoke coming towards me ,pointing towards his couch.I again started chewing my food silently."You shouldn't sleep here.Couch is small.You will be uncomfortable all night.Don't worry about me.I can dance now if you want me to!"I joked.

 Yoongi looked me up and down and took a bite from my food , "Hmmm !Hobi made this ,I guess"."Are you ignoring me?"I asked him."See one of us will stay here. Jimin wanted to stay but I asked him not to as he is baby sleeper.So,I will take care of you."He said so easily as he have been taking care of me my entire life.

As army ,I knew he was softy at heart.It fluttered my heart that it made me think for how long will I be able to resist their charms."So,how do you know Hobi made this for me?I mean it tastes normal as in normal normal to me."I tried to change the topic.

"We have stayed so many years together that I can taste and tell which member made it",he answered."But,it's not his style to first scold someone and then take care of them.It's my way of caring.Did something happened between you two?"He asked while getting back to his couch."Hmmmm! Nothing ."His question made me think was I too rude when I ran away.Is he still angry with me?.

Meanwhile,Tae came back."Have you finished?"Tae asked.He took my dinner box and loaded it in his bag."If you need anything Sugahyung will help you.You can press this for nurse. Annndd",he was searching around to suggest me more. "I am fine.And like that way also Yoongi is here so he will take good care of me",I assured him.He said his bye and left the room.I called my family and talked to them for some while.And then ,I slept while Yoongi was reading something.