I am going to live with BTS!!

After awhile somebody knocked at the door."Yes,Come in",I permitted.A doctor came inside accompanied by the boys."So,I have written some medications for you.Your shoulder is healing quite fine.And your forehead has 3 stitches ,but it will be okay.Nurse will take care of you.I will come again tomorrow for checkup.You will be under-observation for 3-4 days.Accordingly,we will give you discharge",doctor informed.

"Doctor,I cannot stay here so long.I have my work and other stuff to do.Can't I be discharged tonight?",I asked as softly as possible. "See, child!You need to stay at least 3-4 days.Your wounds cannot be stressed.And work and other stuff can wait.I will leave you to that",he replied and left.

As soon as doctor left, I looked at boys and tried to convince them with puppy eyes,"I cannot stay here any longer.I need to get back home.I am homesick already.Please can you ask doctor to discharge me today".

"Listen,Y/N you are injured and still not in condition to move around. Didn't you heard what the doctor said.Your wound cannot be compromised.Wait for 2-3 days then doctor might give you discharge",Jimin said .

I pleaded to next person who I knew a way back :Jungkook ,"At least you should take my side,Jungkook. Try to understand me.I cannot stay here any longer.I hate hospital smell.I hate food here",Jungkook looked at Namjoon and they all left the room.I was left alone with my whining.

For sometime, I could hear noises outside of my room.I guess the fuss was about me.I was getting butterflies in my stomach.While they were outside discussing about me,I was still thinking about the guy on the building.

I looked around my room for the first time to get away my attention from the accident scenario.I guess ,this room is on BTS or I won't be able to pay for it.Though mostly,I can see different machines and a sofa.Oh!I never noticed the sofa.I even have a bathroom attached ,cool.The room wasn't bad to live if I didn't had work and hated hospital odor.

 Jimin brought me out of inspection of room."Y/n,we have discussed with doctor about this and he insists that at least for tonight you have to stay here",he imposed.I gave him a nod and my thankful smile to which he continued,"But ,there is one condition.You will have to stay with us till you get better because of security purposes ".

I guess my jaw touched the floor when he said I have to stay with them.I mean, I knew this was bound to happen but so early.[Oh Ya!I will tell why bound to happen later on.]Actually I wished it won't happen this time.I was so nervous.Wait a sec!Did I just give you hint of my real identity?Anyways,I think the members are waiting for me to get the news digested.

After getting the news,all the members came inside my room.I suddenly started being more aware about how I look and how I am talking to them.I couldn't escape them anymore especially Jungkook and Hobi.

Though they didn't paid much attention to me.They were talking among themselves. Namjoon left saying he had to get back to his leader's duties.We all talked for some time.I finally expressed my gratitude,"Yoongi sunbae!I wanted to thank you for the blood.I owe you big time".He was about to say something when a person entered in my room with Namjoon.