Revenge

I was shocked to hear that the agency let her see the footage and she thinks that I killed her brother."He loved you.I heard from the client,you were with, that he asked you to get out before him and you could have saved him.There was enough time",she was in tears of revenge.

"Listen,whatever they told you is a lie",I said.I couldn't form words."Well!I would listen to you more but I just saw Jungkook come here",she was looking out the window.As soon as ,I heard his name I got scared.

I somehow stood up to get a glimpse of Jungkook when Monica sliced her stomach a little and stabbed me.I fell on the ground with blood coming out.The door opened. Jungkook entered."Bunny,she wanted to kill me.But I blocked and stabbed her,instead",she ran towards him.

I could see worry in his eyes.He was scared a lot but it hurts me,to see him being scared for her.I just closed eyes because it was more painful to see her with him then the wound.I felt hands around me with no voice accompanying it.Maybe,it was my last moment.

I felt tears falling on me and Monica shouting ,"Noooo!"I opened my eyes to see doe eyes.My vision wasn't clear and any minute I was going to pass out but still I could tell those were my Jungkook's eyes."Jungkookah",I called out.

"I am here,Y/N.Everything will be fine.Don't worry doctors are on way and police has taken her away",he spoke between his tears."You remember me?"That was all I wanted to know."I am sorry.I remember everything.I took her as you.I messed up.I know",he stuttering.

"Call my name,dwarf",I said."I am so sorry",he was crying."CALL MY NAME,GRUMPY",I used all my left power in those words."Snowwhite!Snowwhite!Y/N!"those were the last words I heard before drifting into slumber.

***

I don't know where I was or what time was it or what happened.I remembered being in Jungkook's arms.I woke up in familiar environment.It was kind of Deja-Vu.I tried to get up when I felt pain."It's okay.Take it easy girl",Jungkook spoke.

I saw him and tears started streaming down my eyes."Shh!Everything is fine,now.No one will hurt you",he said taking my hands in his."Monica?"I asked."Well!",I heard a voice from my right."Oliver",I spoke.

Oliver is my exboyfriend and Monica's brother."When did you get out from the hospital?"I asked."Just a few months back.I see you were busy with someone.I called to tell you that I was ready to talk to my sister and came to know about this by your boyfriend",he said looking at Jungkook.

I got so embarrassed."Well,I approve of you'll",he said.He was not only my ex but also my best friend.I smiled looking at Jungkook."But your sister",I asked."I came to talk to her as soon as I came to know.I told her whole truth.She is angry that you lied about the incident but understands that it was necessary and so she is sorry too,for everything",he said.

"I am so sorry for what my sister made you both go through.Just try to understand that she was manipulated by agency",he apologized."I know what the agency can do to a person.That was the first reason why I wanted to escape it",I agreed."But still your sister will have to stay in jail for her punishment",Jungkook spoke.Oliver just nodded with a head down.

"And what about agency?"I was curious."Well,I gave all the evidences that were in your hand to the government.It's officially closed down and you are out of it,too",Jungkook informed.I felt relieved and closed my eyes.A smile was formed on my lips.Finally,everything was over and I can start new ,with Jungkook.

"I will leave you two alone",Oliver said."So....This is first story where SnowWhite ended up with Dwarf",Jungkook said."Nope",I replied."What do you mean?"he asked."In 'SnowWhite and the Redshoes',SnowWhite ends up with Dwarf who turns out to be Prince.That was the only reason I was happy to call you dwarf.You are now Prince whose curse has been left",I said teasingly.

                                                                                    [THE END]

                                                                                    [THE END]